**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go for featured 5 star or 1k 6 star shards?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
With the new rifts coming out tomorrow, I am not sure whether to go for the featured 5 star or the 1k 6 star shards once I get the chronometer. I mean, the featured sounds good and all, but the 6 star shards will be a good nod towards my first 6 star, and I'll only need 2k more...what should I go for?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Are you looking for something in particular from the featured 5*? Besides, i thought everyone would definitely pick the 5* class awakening gem crystal since that is one of the rarest items you can get, surprised to see you are not considering the 5* class awakening gem.
  • Options
    ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    I'd like to go for the awakening gem crystal also, better deal than a 5 star crystal. However i wont actually do it only because i'm sitting on 2 skill gems right now and i'll absolutely lose it if i get a 3rd
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★

I'd like to go for the awakening gem crystal also, better deal than a 5 star crystal. However i wont actually do it only because i'm sitting on 2 skill gems right now and i'll absolutely lose it if i get a 3rd

I don't think it's a crystal. There's a gem on the path and you can see which class so with chronometer you can effectively choose your class
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★

Are you looking for something in particular from the featured 5*? Besides, i thought everyone would definitely pick the 5* class awakening gem crystal since that is one of the rarest items you can get, surprised to see you are not considering the 5* class awakening gem.

Well, i have about 30 5 stars, and none of them absolutely require a dupe, except for Aegon; if a skill gem comes my way, i'll consider it...
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    You'll have a while to think about it anyway, itll take 12 days to save up for the chronometer anyways.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I would go for the 6* shards. The featured is basically terrible this time around and a 6* is WAY more valuable than a 5* every day (especially your first). If you don’t need the AG then go for 6* every day!
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    TP33 said:

I would go for the 6* shards. The featured is basically terrible this time around and a 6* is WAY more valuable than a 5* every day (especially your first). If you don’t need the AG then go for 6* every day!

Not always, my first 2 6 stars were rocket racoon and deadpool x force and I've not used them for questing once.