**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Killmonger God Tier?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I have 5 star Killmonger and I really like playing him. Would you guys say he's God Tier?

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    On attack
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    he's probably demi-god tier
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Depends what you mean by (God Tier). It's all getting mixed up now. If God Tier means champs like Ghost, Quake, Nick, etc. then no. If it means (like it does on Seatin's tier list) champs like Gwenpool, She-Hulk, Iceman, etc. then I'd say yes. Why? Because of what @Savage already explained so nicely.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Maybe not god tier, but he's probably one of the most balanced champs in the game. Decent power and bleed but added utilities make him great on offense and defense.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    In terms of utility? Absolutely but his damage is not impressive it’s quite slow
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    He has good utility but his damage sucks
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Throw Void into the mix and take him for a spin in 6.2.3. Hes definitely a great champ with some great utility.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    If you’re going by Seatin’s standards, most definitely. He’s not the best champ in the game, but his utility is incredible and with a decent sig his damage isn’t shabby either. Obviously it’s not Nick Fury or Ghost, but it’s better than Ghost Rider’s and maybe Iceman’s. Maybe. I don’t like Iceman enough to rank up and compare

He’s definitely worth investing in, even Unawakened. For progressing players the utility is invaluable and the damage is serviceable. At the endgame, he’ll need the sigs to keep up, but I still use my Unawakened 6* R2 fairly frequently when I’m exploring Act 6
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    On his own I find him a little bit noodley, though he does need a high sig for the damage boost off his reverb and I find it a little bit awkward to use.

What he does bring to the table is a lot of utility in his Truestrike and indestructible.

I would characterise him most as a synergy team champion rather than a solo power house. What he brings to void/ST make him worth ranking up if you have them ranked highly.

I took mine to R5 because my Void is R5 and I don’t believe in low ranked synergy champions.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    I really like playing him too, mine is at rank 5 sig 83.
    Those "Do you bleed" and "bleed vulnerabilty" paths are fun to play with a 50 stack super bleed on SP3, and by throwing SP2 before that you will have inestrucitble charges most of the time so you don't lose health on parrys.

A very fun interaction is when you have the void synergy active and play against a SP1 lock node, wehre you get power locked when reaching 1 bar of power. At first i didn't realize what was going on but he constantly regenerates 4% of health very quickly. I didn't know why he does it so often because the chance is only 35% but i guess this power lock refreshes itself every time you would gain power, so the 35% chance refreshes itself too, and when shrugged off it immediately reapplies, so thats really cool.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Tiers are dumb. Killmonger is amazing. I use him all the time in the highest content in this game.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

Tiers are dumb. Killmonger is amazing. I use him all the time in the highest content in this game.

Totally agree on both comments.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

No not really. We need to differentiate between Groot and corvus. however, the closer the tier in my opinion, its much harder to determine. Some people may like KM for true strike, some might think that Gladiator Hulk's regen on debuffs is also good to.