Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Wow I really love exploring heroic quests

It's so much fun. Hours and hours and days and days spent with auto fight on while i do other mundane tasks at work or home or driving. It really makes me love this game more because idk what I'd do if I wasn't forced to use ~1274 energy just to be able to get to the quest I want to run every month.

Every now and then I think about being uncollected and the new crystals I get and I wonder why I'm running a heroic quest... But that doesn't last long bc it's sooooo much fun to fight a 1200 pi opponent on auto fight!

I never think about the other quests I could be doing that actually help me progress in the game. Not me. Not one bit. And I don't get frustrated about having to fully explore this before doing master or that it's gonna make me hold off on running 5.3. Nope. Not at all. Heroic is just too fun with all these paths that I have to re-run and the empty paths that don't even have a fight in them even tho kabam has said they'd cut that **** out. It's just a barrel of awesomeness with really kickass fireworks shooting out of it and ninjas riding unicorns in the background. I love it.

I hope you never allow uncollected summoners to bypass heroic and go straight to master. That'd be terrible. I def wouldn't have fun playing the game then. It'd be awful.

Comments

• Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    You know they couldn't ruin the fun of auto fighting. That would be a worse loss than the community could handle
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    It shouldnt take that long for you to beat Heroic, if you have strong enough champs to a point where you can just play auto fight. I beat Heroic 100% on Thursday night, and i beat the first 2 chapters of master mode 100% and completed chapter 3 yesterday. Didnt cost more that many units to do heroic that fast
  • Options
    But i do understand your point, heroic is boring for me and im only a 159k player
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I really wish they had an "Auto-fight quest" feature which just used your energy and simulated doing a random unexplored part of the quest for you in an instant. If your heroes didn't make it then it popped up where u died and u could choose to intervene or not. I hate autofighting because I ALWAYS fall asleep doing it and wake up to having wasted energy.
  • Options
    Jestress wrote: »
    j0rpuhxrsumr.gif

Lolololololol thank you for this
  • Options
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    It shouldnt take that long for you to beat Heroic, if you have strong enough champs to a point where you can just play auto fight. I beat Heroic 100% on Thursday night, and i beat the first 2 chapters of master mode 100% and completed chapter 3 yesterday. Didnt cost more that many units to do heroic that fast

Heroic costs 1274 nrg according to concierge. If you did it in a night, great. But I'm calling bs on the units part unless you had a ton of refills laying around. It's just math. I'm not wasting resources on next to worthless content
  • Options
    Sadly, I finished exploring heroic. Dunno what I'll do now without it. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that I have the same exciting paths with no enemies on em to look forward to. I'm so thankful for that. Will there be an ambush? I don't know but I probably couldn't bare anymore excitement after heroic.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    At least i had no ambushes this time.

I don't understand why they make totally explore heroic first. It's one thing to say you have to do a run, but to do the whole thing first??

Stupidity at best. Money grabbing at worst.
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »
    NormanBJJ wrote: »

Heroic costs 1274 nrg according to concierge. If you did it in a night, great. But I'm calling bs on the units part unless you had a ton of refills laying around. It's just math. I'm not wasting resources on next to worthless content

Well i didn't have many units to begin with lol. And i waited for my energy to fill up on its own. I didn't even have 800 units at the start of the EQ
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I did the math and i didnt spend over 600 units
    On heroic that is
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    it would also be really awesome while we are uncollected that we don't even have to play heroic and master every month.. the rewards just go straight into our inventory lol
    but honestly it takes like 2-3 days to 100% heroic for easy 4 star and 5 star shards if you use your energy wisely. so idk why you are complaining about free rewards every month
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I do heroic casually over several days while I grind arena. I use my energy then grind. Then come back later.
    I don't mind completing heroic these days. After all it does give 1000 5* shards, half a t4bc, 600 4* shards, and 3 full PHC (which I have always had better luck with than the ones from shards honestly). I usually get 1 3* or 4* between the three.
    It easy but still worth it to me.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I suppose still you should be able to do one pass and then go to master if you want. I also propose a legend or grandmaster run be added.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    You sir, captured my sentiments exactly. Bravo.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I really wish they had an "Auto-fight quest" feature which just used your energy and simulated doing a random unexplored part of the quest for you in an instant. If your heroes didn't make it then it popped up where u died and u could choose to intervene or not. I hate autofighting because I ALWAYS fall asleep doing it and wake up to having wasted energy.

This. Omg this.

I've been saying this since auto fight debuted.
  • Options
    it would also be really awesome while we are uncollected that we don't even have to play heroic and master every month.. the rewards just go straight into our inventory lol
    but honestly it takes like 2-3 days to 100% heroic for easy 4 star and 5 star shards if you use your energy wisely. so idk why you are complaining about free rewards every month

It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Why is op complaining so much?

Oh wait, op is me and it's not free at all. I totally almost forgot word meanings for a minute there.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

Oh wait, op is me and it's not free at all. I totally almost forgot word meanings for a minute there.

Free means it costs no money. If your game is charging you to play heroic, uninstall it.
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Free means it costs no money. If your game is charging you to play heroic, uninstall it.

he will probably complain it cost money to uninstall the app
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Lol auto fight heroic and watch your maxed out champs get pummeled by a garbage 2k rated spider Gwen. Auto is laughable.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I wish they would just add a skip fight feature if your champ is 5x the opponent PI
  • Options
    chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    edited September 2017
    Lmaoooooooooo
    Gather round and listen up, kids. If kabam puts value into an in game resource, you should too. It's called game economics and it's kinda what everything here is built on. This isn't a difficult concept to master.

If nrg wasn't a true resource in this economy, it wouldn't exist and neither would refills.. Nor the ability to purchase refills with units or real world currency. Your logic and/or understanding are very flawed.
  • Options
    Or allow the uncollected title players to enable a higher level of AI for auto fights.

Though I would very much wish the auto-fight can allow auto exploration of the untouched paths instead of the constant tapping on screen just to move along the path and start the fights etc.

Honestly while I still 100% both heroic and masters every month for the rewards, I also really find both quests a chore these days. Don't get me wrong i can complete masters every month with hardly any item usage. It's just plain boring doing the monthly quests.
  • Options
    D_SlayerD_Slayer Posts: 10
    edited September 2017
    All they have to do is put a prestige CAP on Master - if your prestige meets the requirement your good to jump right in. They won't though because of old mate BJ and others like him spending units to finish heroic quickly.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    It's so much fun. Hours and hours and days and days spent with auto fight on while i do other mundane tasks at work or home or driving. It really makes me love this game more because idk what I'd do if I wasn't forced to use ~1274 energy just to be able to get to the quest I want to run every month.

Every now and then I think about being uncollected and the new crystals I get and I wonder why I'm running a heroic quest... But that doesn't last long bc it's sooooo much fun to fight a 1200 pi opponent on auto fight!

I never think about the other quests I could be doing that actually help me progress in the game. Not me. Not one bit. And I don't get frustrated about having to fully explore this before doing master or that it's gonna make me hold off on running 5.3. Nope. Not at all. Heroic is just too fun with all these paths that I have to re-run and the empty paths that don't even have a fight in them even tho kabam has said they'd cut that **** out. It's just a barrel of awesomeness with really kickass fireworks shooting out of it and ninjas riding unicorns in the background. I love it.

I hope you never allow uncollected summoners to bypass heroic and go straight to master. That'd be terrible. I def wouldn't have fun playing the game then. It'd be awful.

If you think it's bad now, you should have played before auto fight
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    He did. Chunk has been around since the beginning. I don't even do any of the quest because of this. Just boring and a unit grab. Kabam won't change it either.
  • Options
    Hahah Yeah before auto fight, I had to blindly tap while I did other things. Very fun and exciting. Love it.
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Lol if u remember, I used to have fun playing with my eyes closed lmao