Options

Which skill champion benefits the most from signature stones?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
I have gathered a few and I was wondering where to invest them or if I should keep them for later. Is there a skill champion which greatly benefits from a higher sig level ?
I am talking about 4 star champs

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Aegon
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Aegon
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Aegon
  • Options
    Yes I heard about Aegon. Anybody else getting something really useful out of it?
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Yes I heard about Aegon. Anybody else getting something really useful out of it?

5 star Aegon.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Besides aegon, night thrasher.
  • Options
    I know it's really repetitive, but Aegon really is the only skill champ that's worth investing all your sig stones in
  • Options
    I was quite serious about Aegon. I finished LOL with a 4 star max sig Aegon. Save them for him.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    blade, korg, fury
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Night Thrasher (quite powerful at max sig), Blade and Aegon.
    On the not so god tier, Taskmaster, Korg are what I can think of
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    AEGON
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    edited April 2020
    Hey JessieS, unless you've managed to acquire and Awaken a 4-Star version of every Skill Champion in the game, I recommend providing a list or screenshot of the ones you currently have. This will help to avoid others recommending Champions which you may not have in your roster.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Curveball here, Killmonger gets a nice damage boost with sigs so if you don’t have AEgon he’s a decent option as well. Night Thrasher is another candidate
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,381 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Aegon
  • Options

Hey JessieS, unless you've managed to acquire and Awaken a 4-Star version of every Skill Champion in the game, I recommend providing a list or screenshot of the ones you currently have. This will help to avoid others recommending Champions which you may not have in your roster.

Thank you for the suggestion. I researched the ones I had l but maybe my research was flawed and I missed something so here it is :)

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I researched the ones I had l but maybe my research was flawed and I missed something so here it is :)

None of those guys but if you feel the need to put them in someone, I'd go Stealth Suit.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

JessieS said:

None of those guys but if you feel the need to put them in someone, I'd go Stealth Suit.
    Stealth Spidey does get a fairly good boost to his Fury at Max Sig, that's who I'd suggest.