**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favourite Victory Animation

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Which champ has your favourite victory animation? Mine has to be Warlock, it's so quirky and funny... VTD is also really funny and badass!

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Kingpin. Beats you senseless then tosses money at you making it rain like go get your face fixed *****.

oh damn bro
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Gwen pool! Love her craziness
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Kingpin. Beats you senseless then tosses money at you making it rain like go get your face fixed *****.

More like take the money and get my dry cleaners after your blood gotten on my suit lol
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Aegon! I love the transparent arm thing. Also Human torch. I dunno why he's just so badass with the fire.
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    Stealth Spidey's acrobatic tumbling
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    sunspot
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

I'll always have a soft spot for a moleman and his monster

lmao
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Black window film has the badass victor animation if you didnt lose to her then check out the video of her leaked abilites or the app store or google
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Annihilus for sure!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Ebony maw
  • LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    Lol I forgot about most of the animations because I usually exhale after a fight and look away from the phone - either because I am happy or because I am pissed off of a annoying fight :smiley:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Even if he himself is mediocre, I love Champions victory animation. Feels like a old fashioned one, with wrestling influence.
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    Man-thing I feel that disappointment every time I open a hero crystal lol.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Black Widow CV
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Gwenpool HT or IMIW Gwenpool is just a clown
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

thats his sp3 but ya it's pretty funny
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Tie between Starky and Darkhawk
  • CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    Champion. Definitely the best!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Cmom guys its obviously black widows deadly origin one,
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Annihilus for sure. It’s just so badass.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    I think Ant Man's Victory animation is Cooler than his abilities
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    To be honest I never really thought of my favorite victory animation but I'm really liking the new Black Widows.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Is nobody going to mention Red Guardian headbutting the camera
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

That's the SP3, not the victory animation.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    For me the Champion. Fireworks!