**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War went straight to the end & we didn’t fight...

As stated above war went straight to the finish and we didn’t fight

Comments

• Can you clarify? I see that your Alliance is in Attack Phase at this time.
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    It resolved itself, when I turned off my phone and back on again. My apologies.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Djmags said:

As stated above war went straight to the finish and we didn’t fight

Do you mean you fought an empty map?
    Mine is now. :D
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited May 2020

Can you clarify? I see that your Alliance is in Attack Phase at this time.

Wait, what? I thought mods didn't have direct access to in game accounts 🤨
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

lol yea. Seems weird to me....
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Rwj_2 said:

Depends on what you mean by "direct access." I doubt they have direct access to the operational game servers. But I'm guessing they have some ability to get the state of the game for an account or alliance, either indirectly (i.e. by asking the game operators) or directly (with some limited access query system). They have exhibited evidence of that capability in the past, when following up on other problem reports. Some things they seem to know, some things they seem to need the player to say.
    edited May 2020
    DNA3000 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Depends on what you mean by "direct access." I doubt they have direct access to the operational game servers. But I'm guessing they have some ability to get the state of the game for an account or alliance, either indirectly (i.e. by asking the game operators) or directly (with some limited access query system). They have exhibited evidence of that capability in the past, when following up on other problem reports. Some things they seem to know, some things they seem to need the player to say.
    Just poking fun, as when anyone asks for account help on the forums, they claim they don't have access to account info.

Seems like they do, so could just say we don't do that here contact support. Another of Kabam's use of tricky language?? 😜
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

That explains it!!! My crystals have been gerrymandered!!!
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rwj_2 said:

He based it on OP's intitial statement.
    Agreed but original statement doesn't give any account info like alliance name or even his IGN.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

DNA3000 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Just poking fun, as when anyone asks for account help on the forums, they claim they don't have access to account info.

Seems like they do, so could just say we don't do that here contact support. Another of Kabam's use of tricky language?? 😜
    As a general rule, they don't. Some Moderators hold other positions, some are just responsible for the Forum. For all intents and purposes, they don't handle Account-specific issues. Imagine the number of people inundating requests on here. Support is the proper channel.

Rwj_2 said:

DNA3000 said:

Rwj_2 said:

As a general rule, they don't. Some Moderators hold other positions, some are just responsible for the Forum. For all intents and purposes, they don't handle Account-specific issues. Imagine the number of people inundating requests on here. Support is the proper channel.
    Yes I get it and totally agree that they shouldn't handle account specific customer support, it would be chaos.

Was just an observation as well as some sarcasm.
    Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

DNA3000 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Yes I get it and totally agree that they shouldn't handle account specific customer support, it would be chaos.

Gotcha. :)

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

DNA3000 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Need a sarcasm emoji!!
    Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Rwj_2 said:

DNA3000 said:

Rwj_2 said:

Need a sarcasm emoji!!
    If Facebook can add a Loving Emoji, I'm sure sarcasm can be done. Lol.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I am really annoyed witt this it happens most of the time in my mini account