**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True strike new global node in aw

Here s a suggestion,nerf the potency of flow for new season and introduce a new global node of true strike instead.im tired of seein peeps clear through hard nodes effortlesly while i struggle just because i dont have her

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    What next?
    Global armor break bc you dont like ppl using Ghost?
    Lol
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66
    Seraphion said:

What next?
    Lol

Kabam already took care of that mate.every new champ bein released has some kind of passive armorbreak.terrax vision surfer nova etc etc.u get armorbreak just by breathing lol
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Seraphion said:

What next?
    Lol

Kabam already took care of that mate.every new champ bein released has some kind of passive armorbreak.terrax vision surfer nova etc etc.u get armorbreak just by breathing lol
    I have to agree with that.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I don't have much expertise in this but consider putting your idea here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/188594/flow-global-node-in-war-merged-threads#latest
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Next up, OP pulls Quake and retracts statement 😭
  • Mad_Titan_ThanosMad_Titan_Thanos Posts: 77
    edited May 2020

Here s a suggestion,nerf the potency of flow for new season and introduce a new global node of true strike instead.im tired of seein peeps clear through hard nodes effortlesly while i struggle just because i dont have her

Well. I agree with one part of your argument. Flow is just ridiculous. I run in tier 4 aw, and the boss is always the same 2. Mojo or Warlock. I feel lucky whenever we get siphon because it's nowhere near as ridiculous as flow. Siphon is actually skill based and flow is just rng. Bad rng means costing an attack bonus, so if Kabam balanced flow out, it would make wars easier for both teams, and I think it would actually be a much more fair fight instead of having to deal with a flow debuff immune heimdall that gets his sp2 after 3 seconds. However, I do not agree on the true strike part. That makes her completely unusable against the minis. If there's a debuff immune warlock as a mini, who are you expected to use? G99? Xbones? Ghost? Xbones wouldn't have the damage output. If you just got rid of quake, that would be Kabam's way of making flow even harder on us. After your rant, I'd highly doubt you want that
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66

Well. I agree with one part of your argument. Flow is just ridiculous. I run in tier 4 aw, and the boss is always the same 2. Mojo or Warlock. I feel lucky whenever we get siphon because it's nowhere near as ridiculous as flow. Siphon is actually skill based and flow is just rng. Bad rng means costing an attack bonus, so if Kabam balanced flow out, it would make wars easier for both teams, and I think it would actually be a much more fair fight instead of having to deal with a flow debuff immune heimdall that gets his sp2 after 3 seconds. However, I do not agree on the true strike part. That makes her completely unusable against the minis. If there's a debuff immune warlock as a mini, who are you expected to use? G99? Xbones? Ghost? Xbones wouldn't have the damage output. If you just got rid of quake, that would be Kabam's way of making flow even harder on us. After your rant, I'd highly doubt you want that
    Thats the point.use skill.who am i supposed to use since i dont have her?why do i hve to feel like a noob watchin my teammates clear everything effortlessly while im there dying like a scrub
  • Mad_Titan_ThanosMad_Titan_Thanos Posts: 77

Thats the point.use skill.who am i supposed to use since i dont have her?why do i hve to feel like a noob watchin my teammates clear everything effortlessly while im there dying like a scrub
    You do realize that you just proved my point. What I'm saying is that the defense tactics should be skill based. I mean, we all know all 4 of the other ones are. Quake would make it skill based. Just because you don't have quake doesn't mean you should ruin it for everyone else. I don't have any of the flow counters except against robots. Therefore, you can still play around flow without a natural counter. You just haven't figured out how to