Options

5Star Basic Pool to many champs?!

141 champs are already way too many to be in a single crystal.

Its not like it was once that you have some actually nice chances of pulling good champs from a basic crystal. Why is there still no special Crystal you can buy like:
Science,Skill,Mystic,Tech,Cosmic and mutant Champs 5* Crystal.

Since 5* are not the strongest anymore there should be a simplification pulling the 5* champs you hunting for. Act 7 will release and people still don't have some very important Champions it would go a bit faster if there would be some Class specific Crystals.

What do you guys think about it?

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★
    I think I will continue to pull several in a row of the same champs that suck. If I open multiple crystals, experience shows that I will pull multiples of those same champs that suck. Limiting the crystal contents class-wise won’t change anything substantially until they limit the number of champs that suck.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Not everyone has the 6 star lineup so 5s are still very much viable. Also with the increased chances of getting 5 star guys more people can see more content. I know a lot of f2p accounts that have bought stuff recently because they got a few extra 5s from event quests. It makes the game more fun.
  • Options

Why is there still no special Crystal you can buy like:

What do you guys think about it?

They are in the unit store and come with a great chance to get that 3* you never wanted
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    While this could be a good idea, I also feel like it would have to be a more expensive crystal, perhaps the price of a featured. And this crystals class could change every week, so there would still be some patience involved.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    Made it a tree type cystal like mutant skil and cosmic ect.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Stop complaining about 5*’s, almost all the god tier champs are in the 5* basic crystal.

The basic pool of 6*’s is 10 times worse: there’s like 10-15 useful champs in there and all the rest needs their dupe to be any good or is just ****.

I’d rather get 100 crappy 5*s and 3 great 6*’s than the other way around
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I was thinking this the other day, similar to a featured would be good, more expensive than basic and class specific.

I’d buy the sigil if it was like 11-12k in there. I don’t currently as the featured sucks. I have bought previously when the crystal was better and got warlock and sunspot.

There’s so many champs now it’s pretty hard to dupe or pull a counter/class you need.

I’m cav, elders, finished 2 variants, nearly 3rd but I’ve only got 2 mystic 5*s, Loki and voodoo, and guess what, 2 x r5 mystic gems. Just used one on voodoo save sitting on it forever. Would love a chance to increase my roster there...
  • Options
    CaptainLEVICaptainLEVI Posts: 30

Why is there still no special Crystal you can buy like:

It changes daily.

you joking right?