**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Crashing

Hi kabam, I been seeing black screen on my samsung galaxy S9+ lately and I would have to close the app and open it again so it can get fix one time everyday.. I stop playing this game a while back for over a year and am planning to do it again or not play at all if it doenst stop..please fix... oh and I do spend real money on this game every now and then.. in game name mr. ST

Comments

• SantySanty Posts: 25

• ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Same device same issue. Game background seems to glitch out just before it decides to go blank. Btw threatening to leave honestly makes no difference on the forums fyi but i feel your pain
  • SantySanty Posts: 25
    Is none of that.. I stop and I will... is frustrating and I write how I feel..
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue and I understand it can be really frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect. In an effort to resolve this issue, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- Android Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated thread below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.