**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the coolest heavy attack in the game?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
To me, it would have to be Thor (Classic). It is so unbelievably satisfying to just swing that mjolnir again and again and smack the s**t out of the opponent. I was thinking yesterday that a cool ability added to Thor (Classic) would be that the longer he keeps his heavy attack swinging, the more damage it will do (kind of like Hela and how the longer she holds her heavy attack the more she gains fury).

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Aegon once ramped up a bit
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Capiw
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Domino.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    when doom gives that backhand slap tho lmao also like corvus
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Fun wise probably kingpin, just funny to watch, best heavy for usage is quake
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Kingpin's belly bounce is my favorite conceptually. Hyperion's in my fave to use, or maybe Doom's.

Yeah that's always a funny one to watch.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I really enjoy watching archangel T-pose, pirouette, and then watch them bleed (or poison/neurotoxin) to death. also Crits with domino and flaming trinity and watching the incinerate damage eat away
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Night thrasher satisfying, no laser, guns, or anything over the top just a basic skateboard
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Black Widow Clairevoyant looks really cool, also sorceror supreme or storm pyramid x, I cant remember which one but one of them also has a really cool heavy attack animation
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Darkhawk’s heavy attack is my favorite

Agree. First do a dap. Then make a double cartwheel WITHOUT touching the ground (amazing). Hit the opponent like a boss.

That dap is funny tho LOL
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    IMIW without a doubt. Repulsor blast, hammer hand and then a sword slash!!! So satisfying.
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Masacre obviously
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Doc Oc looks like a ballerina
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Darkhawk’s heavy attack is my favorite

Agree. First do a dap. Then make a double cartwheel WITHOUT touching the ground (amazing). Hit the opponent like a boss.

That dap is funny tho LOL
    not a dap, it's a dab. a dap is a handshake
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Cull Obsidian. Takes like 30 minutes to get through it, but very satisfying.
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Mysterio... it's just so nice
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    In terms of effect, there's nothing quite so satisfying as playing Psylocke well and using a heavy attack to detonate twenty Psi-charges for silly damage.

Animation-wise though, I'm going for Civil Warrior and his double-tap shield attack. That second back-handed shield attack - man, that's how Steve Rogers takes them down!

He's not the greatest champion; but his animations and fighting style are great.