**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spite - UC EQ

So I'm near to my 3rd 6 star and I'm super excited because my first 2 were trash. Rocket racoon and Deadpool X force but anyway I need to 100% EQ but cant get past spite!!! All my champs use buffs so I have no idea who to use. But any tips will be great

Comments

• Ya got NF and quake
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Ya got NF and quake

Make sure you quake parry instead of quake dex
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    A word of advice, if you ever decide to run suicides dpx has tremendous value simply because of his synergy with NF which basically makes everyone suicide friendly. I just recently pulled him as a 6* and I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who’s ever been so excited to get him lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Neither Invisible Woman nor CAIW uses buffs, nor do they need Dexterity: Cap never needs to use Dexterity - just parry everything, and he can basically block forever. Alternately you can turn Dexterity off and still keep playing IW exactly the same; since she's got a built-in Dexterity mechanic.

Actually loads of your champs use no buffs except Dexterity - Havok, IMIW, Sunspot, Killmonger, Quake, Mysterio...

Just turn off Dexterity and use Cap, IW and Quake with a parry/Hvy approach. You really should be fine.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    @Lucasjones_98 ; Nick, quake, corvus, cap for blocking and who ever else you love.

Practice quake on mephisto first. Energy doesn't cost units, so if you can't get him down, quit and restart. You want to try and get him down with at least 50% health left over. Just hold heavy and parry. Don't dex. Nick's Dodge will help here.

If you can get him down, think about popping those boosts you've been saving (we all do! Attack, health and the double boost), as after you get Medusa down with corvus, you may not need to worry about spite triggering from dex...

Medusa, use corvus. Hit lightly, reserving glaive charges until she gets her three fury's, then hit her until she auto blocks, then heavy her to get your first charge. Save energy to sp2 and killl her, you shouldn't need to worry about spite as much from here on in as next up is.....

G2099, use corvus. Heavy her at the start to get rid of her Digi cloak, then kill her, again with sp2 to avoid her regen.. That's his second charge.

Doom is next.... Quake again with corvus or cap to finish him depending on how much life he has left and how good you are at fighting him. You may need to eat some unblockable sp1s to the face. This will be frustrating...

Iceman next. Corvus has two charges and your first parry will set you up. He'll go down easy and that's your third charge on corvus.

Mr fantastic, possibly think about Nick as his bleeds, boosted, will make mincemeat of him.

You should then get to the boss with corvus on 3 charges, Nick with hopefully his decoy still in reserve and perhaps a revive needed on quake.

You know how to fight the boss :-)

Good luck!
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Corvus, chop, chop, chop, win.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Ya got NF and quake

Make sure you quake parry instead of quake dex
    you can shut off spite with quake build up 5-7 point on the after shock scale then stop so you get a shorter stun duration then dex while concussion is up then you will be able to freely dex the rest of the fight
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    CapIW crushes Spite paths. His fury on heavy is passive so it doesn't trigger Spite.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★
    Cap and sunspot will clear the path easy
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Pretty much none of your champs have buffs. Just avoid dexing if you can.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Do they really not? I never thought dexterity was a buff so now I feel pretty stupid. I thought glaive charges were buffs and invulnerablity charges
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★
    Corvus activates spite, its so annoying when you see Iron Man IW on the spite nodes in AW, begging for some Corvus action.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Update.. I completed it and opened the 6 star and got iron fisted
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Update.. I completed it and opened the 6 star and got iron fisted

ouch
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Corvus activates spite, its so annoying when you see Iron Man IW on the spite nodes in AW, begging for some Corvus action.

I used him anyways. For the Iceman too, it's fine if you bait specials.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Void/ duped capiw or any good mystic nullify champ will wreck that part