Options

Rank 3 6* or wait?

KralDKKralDK Posts: 10
Hey guys. Finally completed abyss yesterday, and got a science t5cc.
Debating if I should take unduped Thing or duped Invisible woman to rank 3, or just wait?
What do u think? Photo of my full 5* science roster below

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I’d wait for somebody really good. Who knows you could get red guardian and R3 him
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Abyss really took your units xD gratz. take up thing. he doesnt need duped to be good. he wrecks most content
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Offensively there’s no difference in awakened vs unawakened Thing - assuming you don’t mess up anyway. If you’ve got the synergy team around him I’d love to see the stupid numbers he can put out
  • Options
    ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Mauled said:

Offensively there’s no difference in awakened vs unawakened Thing - assuming you don’t mess up anyway. If you’ve got the synergy team around him I’d love to see the stupid numbers he can put out

Well there is the act 6 champion boss in which case he needs to be awakened to get protection right? And since morning star is less effective after the "fix" i think he's becoming the more viable option. That said i think he's still awesome outside of champion boss anyway so my vote is thing
  • Options

Abyss really took your units xD gratz. take up thing. he doesnt need duped to be good. he wrecks most content

Used around 4K units on the clear xD took down Mephisto with rank 1 6* havok in 2 revives!
    had saved up 8k units, this is what I spend the rest on! Pretty happy with the outcome!

• Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Don’t do IW, thing deserves it but wait for him to get duped. You shouldn’t R3 an unduped 6*
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I think you should wait.
    You couldn't go wrong with thing with the synergy team but CAIW or torch would be far better.
  • Options

I think you should wait.
    You couldn't go wrong with thing with the synergy team but CAIW or torch would be far better.

I think I’ll wait till Thing is duped or if I get torch I do him.
    But already got CAIW at rank 5, and a got rank 3-4 and 4-5 science gem, if I get torch as a 5*. That’s why I’m thinking that thing might be the best option with that in mind.
    Das_gi said:

Don’t do IW, thing deserves it but wait for him to get duped. You shouldn’t R3 an unduped 6*

Yeah, won’t do IW. But think you’re right with wait until duped
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

That is COMPLETELY inaccurate, his sig is a massive part to his appeal, without it he has his immunities and his damage with the synergy but awakened he is probably the safest tankiest champ in the game, it’s what makes him an annihilus counter and a 6.2.6 chanpion last 10% option and a lot more

My personal suggestion is to wait until you dupe thing get and dupe caiw or get torch
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    If I'm honest, I would happily rank 3 invisible woman, no questions asked she is my favourite champ and I love her play style. Do you want people to tell you who? Or would you rather rank on personal preference? Because at the end of the day it's up to who you enjoy playing.