**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you have a bad mood, just know...

...that there is a f2p player, who saved up around 3.5k units, a little bit rushed to complete AOL, and then this happened) Abyss swallowed me, I guess, but the time will pass, and I'll return, much better, much stronger, and this time, everything will be completely different...

P.S. Kabam, your drop rate for units in Uncollected/Usual Arena crystals sucks a bit). Saying just for acknowledging))

Comments

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Why are you quitting mid run??
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Probably a mistake
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    Donrefre said:

Why are you quitting mid run??

I just realized I'm not capable. 790 units, and I was on Loki. Then Invisible Woman comes, who is not that easy without Nick Fury, and then there is a Unit-Grabber Collector, who needs minimum 1k units in your pocket. As I said, with unit drop rates from arena one mid-season period is not enough to grind that much units. Besides there is AQ and AW, and I need these champs there. So I decided to quit, I will save up 5-5.5k in a month, and will try again.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    I honestly would have kept pushing. I sometimes leave myself in story content for a while and grind arena. I guess you would miss out on the rift rewards then.