**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs immune to Falter debuff?

TheDuke899TheDuke899 Posts: 294 β˜…β˜…
As mentioned in the title is there any Champ or synergy that ignores or prevents this falter debuff?

I guess truestrike is not working please correct me if I'm wrong πŸ˜‰

Comments

• Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nick ignores falter after a couple tactical charges. Stealth spidey ignores falter when the opponent has a slow on them. Btw, that path sucks. That TM at the end has pretty much no counters and that annihulus is horrible
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Silver Surfer can have Vigilance buff from his SP1, if you have 3 different type of buffs on you when activating it.
    Vigilance buff will ignore Falter
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When over 10 temperature, human torch can’t miss.
  • Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can play around it with Taskmaster, after he has gotten 10 debuffs on him over the course of the fight he will become fully debuff immune so no more falter
  • Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @X_Factor_Agent quake doesn’t work on this path since it’s β€œcrit me with your best shot”.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sig 200 cap iw shrugs off all debuffs including falter, and that's exactly why act 7 falter is passive πŸ™„
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skill shrug-off champs can work - Agent Venom, Kingpin, etc. Unfortunately neither of them is fabulous for a Crit Me With Your Best Shot path, or indeed Endgame content in general.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Human Torch is my go-to to counter Falter. Keep him above 10 temperature and he won't miss. Makes Ebony Maw an easy fight.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ghost works great, that's who i used since she just does 1 hit combos
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used Colossus for that. MLM combo - 2nd medium guaranteed crit. If you get hit get a falter on you for willpower heal.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm not quite at this point in the game; but there's the same node in UC EQ on the first boss, Hood.

I found both Wasp and Doom very useful - MLH combos worked great (plus Doom was immune to his EMP modification shocks).
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Nick ignores falter after a couple tactical charges. Stealth spidey ignores falter when the opponent has a slow on them. Btw, that path sucks. That TM at the end has pretty much no counters and that annihulus is horrible

slow only prevent unstoppable and evade not faltur