**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

State of the Battlerealm - May 2020

2»

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    C H A I R
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Summoners, it's time take another look at the State of the Battlerealm! Check out the updated graphic and feel free to make your predictions in the comments down below!

In the spiderverse villain column (far right) i am 80% sure that champ is going to be scorpion. Next to Scarlett Witch and Vision is Quicksilver (999% sure). In the middle of all the X men champs is Professor X in which I'm 110% sure. In the middle of all the X Force champs is MY BOI APOCALYPSE. Add in the fantastic 4 champs and that's all I know so far. I'm still baffled as to who is connected to hulk and black widow.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    Naim54321 said:

Why isn’t Storm Pyramid X related to Pyramid X and why is she related to Sorceror Supreme? Sure they don’t like each other and both went through the supposed barrier between The Battlerealm and Battleworld, maybe Storm Pyramid X could have a line with Pyramid X and Sorceror Supreme? That would work, right?

She's probably connected to Sorceror Supreme because they came into the game together and not everyone who's connected is friends/allies/lovers/whatever, some are enemies.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★

How is Realm of Champions connected to this game?

this is what you get for not reading the story cut-scenes
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

I think I should have inserted the words in gameplay.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

they were, if you followed the dialogue in From Beyond

Still lost. 😔

I suppose the connection is the characters from Marvel Realm of Champions will also be in this game.

Apart from the above, what else?
    I don't see any gameplay on MRoC yet so how will it be different from MFF (which I had zero interest in)?

Still lost. 😔

I suppose the connection is the characters from Marvel Realm of Champions will also be in this game.

Apart from the above, what else?
    I don't see any gameplay on MRoC yet so how will it be different from MFF (which I had zero interest in)?
    As mentioned in both From Beyond and Trual of Reed Richards, MROC is inside the the Battlerealm, in Battleworld.
  • Silver_surfer4444Silver_surfer4444 Posts: 12
    @Kabam Zibiit Nova should have been one of galactus' heralds. He is still missing in the image.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

@Kabam Zibiit Nova should have been one of galactus' heralds. He is still missing in the image.

Why would nova be a herald? He is in the image with the new warriors next to darkhawk.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

Why would nova be a herald? He is in the image with the new warriors next to darkhawk.
    NOVA, bottom right in HERALDS image, but is a different Nova (female, Frankie Raye) than the Nova in game (Richard Rider).

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

NOVA, bottom right in HERALDS image, but is a different Nova (female, Frankie Raye) than the Nova in game (Richard Rider).

Yea that's a different nova. Theres still a 3rd version, Sam Alexander, takes over for Richard Rider. But those two get thier powers from the nova core and supreme intelligence while the herald nova has completely different powers and is enhanced by the power cosmic. Like comparing apples to oranges. The only similarity is in the name.
  • Bet the main missing one in xmen is professor X
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267

Bet the main missing one in xmen is professor X

Prof X is a non-fighter tho. He would probably fight using his mind
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Who else saw Wolverine X force
    MaxGaming said:

Who else saw Wolverine X force

all of us
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Summoners, it's time take another look at the State of the Battlerealm! Check out the updated graphic and feel free to make your predictions in the comments down below!

In the spiderverse villain column (far right) i am 80% sure that champ is going to be scorpion. Next to Scarlett Witch and Vision is Quicksilver (999% sure). In the middle of all the X men champs is Professor X in which I'm 110% sure. In the middle of all the X Force champs is MY BOI APOCALYPSE. Add in the fantastic 4 champs and that's all I know so far. I'm still baffled as to who is connected to hulk and black widow.
    It's likely going to be Hercules
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★

Yes or No?
    Excellent work, that would be a great addition
    Where will Sasquatch fit in? Lower box or upper?