**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s your favorite champ to play?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
They are many really fun champs to play in this game and I’m curious to here some of your favorite champs to play I’d say my top 3 would be 3 Silver Surfer i find his rotation quite fun and he is very enjoyable to play 2 Black Widow CV It’s quite fun with her curses and she has a very fun rotation by being able to change her stances. 1 ronin is extremely fun to play I find it quite cool how he flips around it’s very fun to watch. But that’s just my list and now I ask you guys who is your favorite champ to play as? P:S this isn’t the best character in the game this is just champs you really like playing as 🙂

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I enjoy playing a lot of characters. It’s tough to just say top 3 even. Ronin, Doom, Stealthy, Mysterio, Surfer, Rulk, Havok. They’re all super fun to play in their own ways. Some champs I enjoy playing in different situations too. For example I love using Voodoo to punish buffers and see that poison wreck them. Venom is fun to use again spiders and watch them not evade.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    1. Venom
    2. Cap Marvel
    3. Havok
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Quake, have loved playing quake since she was released.

And I really like playing Emma Frost too.
  • 1. Captain Marvel (she is like a cheat code)
    2. Cull Obsidian (Hilarious)
    3. Domino (bleed *itch)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    1. CapIw
    2. Medusa
    3. Corvus
    Nick would be up there but only have him as a 3* so cant really say for right now
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ghost for sure. No other champ can break so many game mechanics as her. Absolutely delightful taking down the hardest fights so easy. 👻
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Warlock
    CAIW
    Omega Red
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    So far in my team, Blade, Void and probably The Hood are the top three champions that I use in daily basis.

Ghost maybe a next my favorite? I just pulled it as Five Star but yet to prepare sufficient resources to rank her up.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I doubt many will agree but I enjoy playing Diablo. It just is disappointing he doesn't do any damage. His options are a unique design that's just poorly implemented. With a few changes he could be a good champ in the game on top of being fun to play.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Finally getting the hang of Ghost and really, really love her.

Also still love using Gwenpool.

Venom just makes you feel hella powerful too.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Still getting used to Ghost, but, with Wasp synergy, too much fun. Matches are over in a single special, pretty much.

Archangel a long time OG for me, anything that bleeds and poisons is dead on arrival. It's just too quick and too fun to watch the health bars just... melt.

And Mysterio after SP3 or SP2 is two different playstyles, I'll admit, but both of them are just so much fun. Heavy spam or brute force the opponent with that massive attack boost.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Ghost - still early stages
    Warlock - Love his SP2 and shape shifting mechanics
    Gwenpool, OR and She Hulk - more comfortable with them.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Few days ago i saw iron patriot rank 5 sig 200 5* in profile
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    My top choices are blade, ghost rider, sparky,doc doom,omega red then probably infw iron man and cap then thor og I also like thing and of course domino
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    domino
    blade
    cg
    starky
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    1. Elsa bloodstone
    2. Storm Pyramid X
    3. Wasp
    Shame they can't be used in act 7 for sure, and no longer usable in war due to flow
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Warlock.
    Hyperion.
    Doom.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    1) dr strange
    2) war machine
    3) groot

.... said no person ever. Lol

Domino (full synergy), cmm (with fury) and cg (charged up with suicides).