**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Crystal: Excitement or Dread?

Just a thought coming from the state of the game discussions.

When you're about to pop a 6* crystal are you excited or dreadful?

6* Crystal: Excitement or Dread? 56 votes

Excitement
19%
danielmathJim0172Mohit_7TiborginaIKONRookiieWoody15GinjabredMonstaBawa69Sparx265Unassignedtester 11 votes
Dread
80%
ZENTensioSpicyslicerWardenclockJohnyzeroQuikPik_ASDF_CassyWerewrymTheHeroDeservedLmaoTheRealmKeeperMysterioMitriaxBadPullsMarcoAldacCount_WillisAdityatheaawesomL0TUS_MANTISEtjama 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Depends on what u pull
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I will feel nervousness when I get my first six star. Or any six star.
  • Options
    Excitement
    I feel nervous but I'm excited
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Dread
    My last 4 featured 6* crystals have been Kamala, Fixit, Civil Warrior and Nova. The mystic t5cc I landed from abyss has proven to be a curse. Way too much trash in both the basic and featured that is utterly useless come mid to late game. It’s frustrating when they design content for specific counters but overload these crystals with useless filler.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I get excited and then after I just feel like a dead man, and I don’t learn to not get excited despite opening dozens of them
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Dread. I stayed hopeful until I started duping all my trash. 23/24 garbage 6*s. Awful.

IMIW and cull aren't too bad, modok is a painful defender, red hulk is a great champ, If you play her right psylocke is the second best champ here after Void (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/194611/how-good-is-psylocke)
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Excitement
    I've only opened one and I was excited. It helps when it's a Gladiator Hulk, but I'll be excited when I pull my next one
  • Options
    MazraMazra Posts: 60
    Dread,
    until this just happened. Then excitement.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Where's the option for both?