**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive bugged?(see discussion)

GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Noticed today while fighting beast in map6. Corvus Glaive doing less damage on a stunned armor break champ.
Beast stunned + armor break: Medium does 2964 crits, light does 858 dmg.
Beast nonstunned + no armor break: medium does 3385, light does 979.

Things to note: I remained above 50% health, beast was not in assassin range.

If you need a video my line is: Gotszbot

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Physical resistance V Corvus armor break is a known bug.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It is a known ibug interaction between armor break and physical resistence
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Interesting. So it's better not to interact while armor breaks.
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    I have a different issue with that same fight. I was out of glaive charges but had Beast down to 8% health and I used CG L2 to try and finish it. The first two glaive hits landed, but Beast blocked the 3rd and wrecked me. How can that happen? I know he could block the whole special if I miss timed it, but part of it?
    nh4cl said:

I have a different issue with that same fight. I was out of glaive charges but had Beast down to 8% health and I used CG L2 to try and finish it. The first two glaive hits landed, but Beast blocked the 3rd and wrecked me. How can that happen? I know he could block the whole special if I miss timed it, but part of it?

"Unblockable attacks" aren't 100% unblockable, only the first hit is. This applies to Corvus sp2 aswell.
    Terra said:

nh4cl said:

"Unblockable attacks" aren't 100% unblockable, only the first hit is. This applies to Corvus sp2 aswell.
    Yes but I believe what he is saying is that he landed the first 2 hits and somehow beast blocked the final hit. All 3 should've hit
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Terra said:

nh4cl said:

If corvus still has his glaive charges, all 3 of his hits are unblockable, i've lauched an sp2 far away from the opponent and his final swing will break through the block as intended. If however as the poster mentioned while corvus has no charges but the first 2 hits connected with the opponent properly, no reason for beast to be able to block the 3rd hit. Unless somehow animation distance or something messed up and hit 2nd hit didnt connect somehow.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Terra said:

nh4cl said:

LOL if first hit connected the next two hits must kock him down. If he said the truth its 100% a bug.
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Yeah, I was being 100% accurate. Parry, l2 with first and 2nd hit landing, then beast blocked the 3rd. No spacing or other issue to account for the 3rd hit not making contact and there is no way beast could recover between hits within a special attack after the first hit connects.
    So the sp2 of CG has a chance of messing up when no charges up.
    Also, armor break and physical resistance interaction is bugged. Assuming that' part is for all armor break champs. (Doing less damage while armor break is on an opponent unless it's a significant amount of armor breaks)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Beast can reduce critical hit damage by 85% as a 6* when in acrobat mode
    So that's probably where it's from
    Jh_Dez said:

I didn't know this. Good to know. No one uses Beast in any content competitively, so good catch
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Got him 6* yesterday
    Decided to learn how to use whatever I've got
    Cuz I've got nothing
  • The team has been made aware of this interaction with physical resistance and Corvus' Armor Break, though we don't have an estimate for how long it will take to look into at this time.

@nh4cl, would you be able to start another thread on what you're seeing and let us know if you have any video of it occurring? This would make it easier to look into and help to make the details of your report easier to track.
    Jh_Dez said:

Good to know and you made me recheck my video.
    However, it shows that beast was NOT in acrobat stance. Though your statement is correct, my video (can't post but again my line I'd is Gotszbot) shows that beast was in his sp1 stance during both times I mentioned.

Beast as it is is known to be a buggy champ in the history of his release so it may be assumed it's just against him. But worth looking into in general.
    edited May 2020
    I think it let me upload it actually.

Thank you for the reply zibiit

Edit: nope nevermind. Says file format not allowed.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I had a mutant doombot block my 5/65 Corvus sp2 in AQ today. I still had glaive charges so I don't know why it was blocked. It wasn't a big deal in that fight but I'm hoping it isn't a bug affecting other champs
  • DhopsDhops Posts: 37
    Something similar to this happened in AW today. Corvus with charges and true damage doing less damage on Node 50 (tier 1 nodes) against Weapon X, but this time there was no armor break applied. So the physical resistence was doing reduced damage even without corvus having applied an armor break.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Gotszbot said:

I think it let me upload it actually.

Thank you for the reply zibiit

Edit: nope nevermind. Says file format not allowed.

Videos cannot be uploaded to the forums. You must host them somewhere (youtube) then post the link here.
  • Hey there, we'll post new information when updates are available. As mentioned, if you have a separate issue to report, that will require a separate thread though.
This discussion has been closed.