Options

Players with all content beat except LoL

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Rixob my luck in this game is so horrible cant even talk about it so far thats my 5* list: antman,moonknight,rinho dup lvl 60, miles morales,magneto,cyclops dup lvl 20,sym spidey. as tech class goes ihave vision unduped aou, rocket unduped ,warmachine dup lvl 60,iron patriot dup lvl 80,hulkbuster,howard the ****. account i have now is about year old grinding on all arena and yet only 4* i got from premium in a year was gambit i guess cant complein its 4*. 5* luck u can see what its look likes but still it hurts when u have such **** luck :( once went for 15k featured gwenpool hopping to take her r4 and beat lol but duped rinho further to lvl 60
  • Options
    JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Rixob wrote: »
    we wont really immediatley benefit from the rewards, as we both dont have many 5* or ones worth ranking. Strange situation

this ... good point
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    edited September 2017
    I suggest quit and find a more fun and challenging game to play. theres many out there.

or join an alliance which makes things fun and interesting.

ive also done almost everything except LOL. waiting my 5* SL still.. played this game over 2.5 years already.

oh. and havnt spent a cent on here. spending is personal choice, but none for me. buy real things and enjoy :)

IGN: shadow.hero
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    @hero3 Why dont you come join my alliance :) Found you in game lol, my ally is 8.9 mil 1620 aw rating. Bring that 5* gambit over here lol
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    My biggest gripe is my galaxy s6 playing this game won't allow for excellent fights. Sure I can get a combo occasionally close to 200 but for me there is a lot of freezes especially when a sp Is triggered. I have only managed like 1.3 mil off of red hulk on my best and probably average around 700k. I know he is one of the easier fights so I figure for my skill level a single path is an Odin and with combating bugs it's probably 1.5

He's actually a little tougher than some you'll face, because his heat charges grant massive physical resistance. Your damage per hit ratio will be higher on all other fights after him.

There a a few on that path like War Machine and Magik that will be "harder" but Red Hulk is a long fight because of that phys resist.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I did lol with a 4* starlord and then opened up my awakening gem crystal and of course I got a 5* tech awakening gem from it
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    @appleisgod my bro finished last night with 4* SL and was a nightmare. Bro listen to this
    His rewards. 5* skill awakening gem...he has 0 skill 5* champs lol and his two 5* from crystals were.....
    Antman & Venom lol he got kabammed. I would quit if i was him
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    @appleisgod my bro finished last night with 4* SL and was a nightmare. Bro listen to this
    His rewards. 5* skill awakening gem...he has 0 skill 5* champs lol and his two 5* from crystals were.....

I opened a featured iceman crystal and got collosus

But then used the remaining 5k shards to open another featured and got icebro so that was good
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

He shoulda pulled for Kingpin. I finished LoL during voodoo feature run. Got mystic awakening, then pulled for voodoo and went 1 for 1. Pretty awesome MCOC day
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    @Rixob yeh, he my fave xmen and favourite Marvel character. not a flashy one for MCOC, but who cares.

this game is charatcer based no matter how they like to hide that fact. I just rank who I like heehee

maybe you'll find ch5.3 or new AW map intersting :)