**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I saved up for months & this is why I decided to take a step down to a relaxed veteran alliance

I opened up 355 Map 6 crystals and got 7 Tier 2 Alpha's (This is pretty good!) & then I opened up 89 Map 7 crystals and got 7,497 Tier 5 basic shards. Is this normal? I was expecting a lot more! I hate RNG in this game! Why do Map 7 if the rewards aren't worth it anymore?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQC7RvuEQCE

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Do map 5 and spend your glory on t5b, I’m earning more t5b now in a lower prestige 5x5 alliance than I was in a higher prestige 6x5 alliance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    You can also buy it with Glory now. In larger amounts
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Markjv81 said:

Do map 5 and spend your glory on t5b, I’m earning more t5b now in a lower prestige 5x5 alliance than I was in a higher prestige 6x5 alliance.

Yup, that’s why I switched to a lower level alliance. Good call!

You can also buy it with Glory now. In larger amounts

So when you’re doing map7 you’re spending most of your glory on potions/revives. Now that I’m back to map5 I can buy as much T5B as I want from glory!
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Higher maps have diminishing returns...
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    im always on 15k glory.. to get 2 to 3 t5b a month including not difficult...
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    The thing I don’t get is that the map7 crystals drop rates for literally everything seems much much worse than the map6 crystals. I know there’s a chance at t5b in them but that’s so rare it makes map7 crystals pointless
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I quit an ally playing 3 lots of Map 5 to an ally with just 3 players and we now just complete map 3
    We earn approx 1250 glory which sure is a lot less than the 4,200 from playing three lots of map 5 * 5 But it’s far more relaxing playing Map 3 Without the heavy AQ grind
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

I quit an ally playing 3 lots of Map 5 to an ally with just 3 players and we now just complete map 3
    We earn approx 1250 glory which sure is a lot less than the 4,200 from playing three lots of map 5 * 5 But it’s far more relaxing playing Map 3 Without the heavy AQ grind

That seems odd. I am in alliance with just me and my alt account. I do Map 2 and get around 1550/wk. I score over 8M. Maybe because my prestige is 10.2k and my alt is almost 7k.
    xNig said:

Only if you need to spend glory to buy items for higher maps. If you don’t need to, then it’s still an overall win.

I agree, but at the same time it’s ridiculous how tough map 7 can be.

The thing I don’t get is that the map7 crystals drop rates for literally everything seems much much worse than the map6 crystals. I know there’s a chance at t5b in them but that’s so rare it makes map7 crystals pointless

Exactly! Did you see my video I posted? When I was at 90 crystals with the map6 crystals I had way more T2A’s. How’s that possible? So sad & stupid.

Bulmkt said:

That seems odd. I am in alliance with just me and my alt account. I do Map 2 and get around 1550/wk. I score over 8M. Maybe because my prestige is 10.2k and my alt is almost 7k.
    Yeah, it’s probably because of the prestige.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    T5b is stupidly scarce in this game. You can buy 4500 a shot with glory, collect it once a month from the event quests, crack small quantities from map 7! And it takes how many to rank a 6 to r3? And all that total won't make one a month! Soooo yeah what's left but $? And for me that ain't happenin!
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Yeah, bro, map 7 crystals don't give you much of that. Glory is your best avenue as long as you are not in a Flow higher Flow tier Flow AW Flow ally. 100% of my glory goes to t5b (top 90 AQ, Gold 1).

Did you use the Chronometer to get that tech AG that you were needing?
    Solrac_2 said:

Yeah, bro, map 7 crystals don't give you much of that. Glory is your best avenue as long as you are not in a Flow higher Flow tier Flow AW Flow ally. 100% of my glory goes to t5b (top 90 AQ, Gold 1).

Did you use the Chronometer to get that tech AG that you were needing?

Nah, I’ve had the tech awakening for a while. Just waiting for a 3 day item use then I’ll use & give all my signature stones.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You should come hang with us. We do three BG's on map 2. Get just over 2k glory. We did map 4 by accident yesterday and thankfully it worked out. Not used to having to coordinate. But might explore doing some map 3 mixed in if it gets us a bump in glory. We're done the day by morning normally too which is nice. Look me up in game.
    Rap said:

T5b is stupidly scarce in this game. You can buy 4500 a shot with glory, collect it once a month from the event quests, crack small quantities from map 7! And it takes how many to rank a 6 to r3? And all that total won't make one a month! Soooo yeah what's left but $? And for me that ain't happenin!

Yup, 100% agree with you. Money is the way to go, but it ain’t happening for me either!
    Midnite93 said:

That was savage man sorry to say this you have been kabamed left right and center

Oh man, I have another video of me completing act 6.3 coming out soon & that video is even worse. You should check it out. This is my page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
    Midnite93 said:

Krzysalt said:

Midnite93 said:

That was savage man sorry to say this you have been kabamed left right and center

Oh man, I have another video of me completing act 6.3 coming out soon & that video is even worse. You should check it out. This is my page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5xxe_vM5y51GVO3RrX3ZQ
    My sincere condolences my friend you have been shafted
    Thank you for the kind words 🙏🏾
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    We play Map 4 and its very balanced.