**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long does it take to get a 5* hero?

I really want to know

Comments

• GambitLover420GambitLover420 Posts: 17
    fairly quickly
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Depends on what level of progression you are at. For me that can 100% UC and master EQ, i can get around 2-3 a month? That is including incursions, AW, etc.
  • Realms_of_Tacos7Realms_of_Tacos7 Posts: 17
    So guys, I've been playing around a month or so now, I am on level 32 and my TBHR is 52,000 and I still don't have a 5 star yet. Any tips on how to get one?
  • Realms_of_Tacos7Realms_of_Tacos7 Posts: 17
    How do you get once a week??!!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Once a week or so. How long does it take me to get a new five star? Weeks or months *rolls eyes*
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    what is TBHR lol
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Usually get around 4 to 6 5* a month but depends on what the events are and how many 4* dupes i get.
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    I just got my second five star and i know what you mean, but all it takes is putting in the work, I'm already almost at a third
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    In 2015 it takes 11 months
    In 2020 it takes 1 week (if you are a high level player and doing various events)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

what is TBHR lol

Total Base Hero Rating
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    2 days
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    1 lucky rift, about 6 minutes
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    Play for a few years and you'll be rolling in shards. It's complicated to tell you how long unfortunately and your going to get all kinds of confusing responses as everyone is in different stages of the game.

Fastest way?

1. Get good at the game
    2. Get Cavalier status
    3. Get out your wallet and spend (roll the dice for 5*'s)

Otherwise it's a slow progress that might take your a year or 2 before you start to see 1-2 a month. Beating Uncollected EQ content gives you lots of shards, but so do the deals they offer up daily. Up to you if you think it's worth buying or not.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Started 23rd february, got first 5 star in month, now I have 10 champs. Side quests helped me a lot, there were many 4 and 5 star shards + in beginner bracket I was easily grinding 4 star hero + 800 5* shards twice a week.

This rift event is comparably dry, but I managed to get 6 or 7 thousand shards already.

Did you missed the opportunity to win by completing RoL in less than 2 months?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/7912/realm-of-legends-done-in-less-than-2-months/p1

• FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I started last year and although back then, people were also fixed on 5 stars, I put everything into 4 stars and no regrets, my advice would be to focus on 4 stars, put a team together from arena and crystal pulls and max sig.

I am uncollected for half a year now and still use my 4 stars a lot. Champs like CAPIW, CMM, NF so on, are ridiculous as 4*
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Really depends on your progression AND the type of alliance you are in. On average I open about 3-4 5 stars a month. 1 6 star every 6 weeks ish.

I am cavalier in a p4 alliance.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    It takes a while to get your first one. As you progress in the game and become uncollected you start opening more. You'll get there soon enough. Just try nailing 100% heroic and as much of master eq as you can. That gets you a decent chunk of 5 star shards and 4 star shards for dupes
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For me as an endgame player who grinds a ton of arena I get 2 a week on average I’d say, for anewer player it could be months
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    It can take a while to get the first few but once you've got around 5 you suddenly start getting them a whole lot quicker
  • SziddSzidd Posts: 2
    i got a 5-star crystal in the first 8 days of me playing the game, but i played like an hour daily on avg tho. It was a Ronan😢
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Szidd said:

i got a 5-star crystal in the first 8 days of me playing the game, but i played like an hour daily on avg tho. It was a Ronan😢

welcome to the forums! in the future just make a new post instead of necroing old threads @Szidd
  • I started a mini a few weeks back and got a 5* on the second day. It was ghost so actually quite good