**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Units farming

Kabam for the past one week I have opened more than 100k battle chips but haven't gotten more than 15 units, why is this happening to y

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RNG. I just opened 20k and got over 100 units. You're playing a game that uses luck for rewards.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    RNG! Where does it say you're guaranteed to get anything more???? There isn't, you get what you get, sometimes good but mostly disappointing.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    100k battle chips are nothing. Can easily go 500k and get none. It's all rng
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    yusluv said:

Kabam for the past one week I have opened more than 100k battle chips but haven't gotten more than 15 units, why is this happening to y

Farm 7M battle chips Then buy all crystals go in and out according to your lucky no and pop them all.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    yusluv said:

I meant 700k atleast.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Other day, I opened like 80K worth of regular arena crystals and got 405 units. Best luck I've ever had from those crystals, but it's all RNG man
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    I have opened over 200k worth in the last couple weeks with no units...opened up 30k worth yesterday and got 300 units...RNG
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've popped one single uncollected and gotten 225. I've popped 100k battlechips and got none. It's all a gamble mate, you win some you loose some
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Other day, I opened like 80K worth of regular arena crystals and got 405 units. Best luck I've ever had from those crystals, but it's all RNG man

I opened 50 regular ones and pulled nearly 700 units... then went on to open 30 other regular ones and got zero units.