**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need to make T5c more readily available

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Top alliances have 3-5 R3 6*.... the gap between top tier and semi-top tier is big.

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★

Top alliances have 3-5 R3 6*.... the gap between top tier and semi-top tier is big.

That gap is always going to exist. There is no amount of resources kabam can add to the game that will close that gap. Let it go and stop begging for stuff
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

So go play at the top. Kabam isn't responsible for closing that gap. If you want what they have, you should go earn it.

Besides, if they make it more available, the top will have more just like you. Solves nothing.

T5CC haven't been out that long. No way they'll increase their availability so soon.
  • Options
    People always want kabam to give them stuff just because they see top tier players with it while totally and completely disregarding the fact that those top tier players spent the time and money to earn those rewards. @New_Noob168 if you want multiple r3 6* put in the same effort that those top tier players put in to get them before coming here begging kabam for a handout
  • Options
    Knation said:

T5cc should be more available though top 20 ally in aq gets 1 2% crystal that’s pittance

Boo Hoo cry me a river with your whale tears

• Options
    TherealdmoTherealdmo Posts: 54
    Yeah like these other trolls comments just spend money money and more money and maybe you can get 3 r3.....lmao work
  • Options
    They will become more available but anything you say on here you we be trolled and key board warriors will come out to speak against
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

T5cc should be more available though top 20 ally in aq gets 1 2% crystal that’s pittance

There are only a few ways to reliably get these. It will happen slowly.
  • Options

Yeah like these other trolls comments just spend money money and more money and maybe you can get 3 r3.....lmao work

You don’t have to spend money there are a ton of ftp who have 100% both act 4 and the Abyss
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    The ways of acquiring T5CC is a joke. Other than Act 6 and Abyss, the only way to get some is war. 2%... of a random class. Its a joke and a slap in the face to ALL OF US. War seasons are a joke, 4 weeks of hell to get handed peanuts. Its horrible and needs to be reworked.
  • Options

You don’t have to spend money there are a ton of ftp who have 100% both act 4 and the Abyss
    What does act 4 have to do with t5
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

How exactly do you think the top got their t5cc? Think it was free? Think AQ and AW at that level is easy? Finishing act 6 100% was free? Buying offers that come out? Those are free? Finishing abyss of legends, was that free too?

Like Wakanda said, people expect Kabam to give lower players what top tier players get without the effort. You want what they have? Go do what they do. Map 7x5, masters AW finish, 100% act 6 and AoL and buy the offers with the t5cc in it.
  • Options

How exactly do you think the top got their t5cc? Think it was free? Think AQ and AW at that level is easy? Finishing act 6 100% was free? Buying offers that come out? Those are free? Finishing abyss of legends, was that free too?

Like Wakanda said, people expect Kabam to give lower players what top tier players get without the effort. You want what they have? Go do what they do. Map 7x5, masters AW finish, 100% act 6 and AoL and buy the offers with the t5cc in it.
    Actually he said the opposite and said people do it for free I’m the one who said spend spend spend if you want t5 ....lmao are able to read English or is it confusing troll.....move along & try again
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I am not in the top alliance and still have 2 rank 3 6*. Do quest and get rewards if you can't it's your problem stop complaining.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Ooo boy... I searched everything. Short on 4k t5 basic frags.
    Then i saw map 6 aq crystal. They should add little bit of garantee frags there
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    There are 4 r3 6* champs available to every player, because normal (although very hard) content allows you to pull 4 t5c. How available were t2a when act 4 came out? @qartweli Kabam has a lot of time to introduce t3a and t6b. And we probably wont see r4 6* until act 7 is finished. And that is the normal flow.
    act 3 100% allowed you to get close to a r4 4*.
    act 4 completion allowed you your first r5 4*
    act 4 exploration allowed you your first r4 5*
    act 5 completion allowed you to expend your r4 roster
    act 5 exploration allowed you your first r5 5*
    Act 6 completion allowd you to expend your r5 5* and r2 6* roster.
    Act 6 exploration allowed you your first r3 6* (and with abyss 3 more)
    So naturally act 7 should give more r3 6*, and the first r4 6* should only come from 100% act 7.
    If you look at that curve, we are actually able to get the highest rank much quicker than we used to.

I am a intermediate player myself who has just started 6.3. Not a whale, and I know if I want to have an awesome roster like Brian Grant (who is also free to play) I will need to put in the time he does, and develop the skill he has.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @qartweli If that was a response to me, do enlighten me.