Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Incursion artifacts issue

I had a problem in incursion, so i had 53.9k and earned and stages of 6th sector and 3.3k artifacts for 5 days bonus! But i had only 55k, then a wrote to technical support they said that the maximum 55k what I can earn then I bought a crystal 5* costs 22k artifacts, and wtote to technical support the refused to help ne and said that I have to wtite in forums to get this solved! There wasn't any warning that the maximum is 55k and there wasn't any place where I can see that the maximum 55k and loat a 7.2k artifacts this is too much and it's not my fault that I lost them! What should I do! I need your help... Please help to solve this problem!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 8,194 ★★★★★
    Yes you’re fauls to no use it has always has a maximum but I’m do Agerd it not fair just that alway has that cap
  • Hunter_JabaliHunter_Jabali Posts: 15
    I hadn't heard that there is a maximum! How could I know that! I haven't any psychic abilities!
  • Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    I have the same problem. Yesterday i lost maybe 10k artifact and I never read there was this maximum! Have you solved it?
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 38
    I just discovered it today when it said "Max". I wrote in to support about it, but why can't they be put in overflow? Or give you the amount that you went over? I just calculated that I lost 3,755 artifacts (ie all of the milestones). Really hope that they can make it right, but not holding my breath.