**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion in the game is your worst nightmare?

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Does every 6* pull qualify as an answer?

Dr. Zola
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    imiw on optimist node...that fight is always a coin toss for me even if i have proper counters ...i have no idea how it will go ...hate going up against him in war on that node....
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Abyss collector
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Does every 6* pull qualify as an answer?

Dr. Zola

of course, Doctor.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    very specifically: 6.3.1 Medusa. Attempted her 5 times now. Wasted a couple thousand units on her. Just can`t seem to get her down.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    TP33 said:

Havok bc I don’t have a good armour up champion, and probably a korg on biohazard would just wreck me (there’s one on the UC EQ and it’s the only thing that stopped me 100% clearing it)

If you have ghost you can counter him nicely and with biohazard she wouldn’t need high rank.

Instead of using a medium when you phase intercept do LLL until his stacks drop, then just Ghost as usual. The furies from biohazard should stack your damage pretty well.

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Spider-Man classic sp1 always gets me without fail
  • Rayquaza978Rayquaza978 Posts: 8
    Hyperion with power gain
    i am terrible at baiting
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    6.2 Sinister
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    These ones might be weird considering the others on here, but I dread fighting Cable, Punisher, Punisher 2099, and War Machine. Why? It's impossible to evade one or both of their specials and I always end up taking unnecessary chip damage because I can't dodge them.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The one I hate fighting the most is Miles Morales, not because I lose, but because it is just designed to be frustrating. Yeah yeah, I know, use Iceman or NIght Thrasher or Venom, and of course I do when I know he's on a path, but in arena or a hidden node in AW, he sucks.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I find MODOK annoying, but IMIW tough

But Diablo is easiest & fun 😂😂😂😂
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    probably thing, doom or nightcrawler with the frickin random evades
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

The one I hate fighting the most is Miles Morales, not because I lose, but because it is just designed to be frustrating. Yeah yeah, I know, use Iceman or NIght Thrasher or Venom, and of course I do when I know he's on a path, but in arena or a hidden node in AW, he sucks.

Why not the OG? Miles only has a limited number of evades and they don't come back if you don't use specials. Plus his Sp1 is easier to dodge than OG's.
  • BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
    THE 6.2 CHAMPION
    So much so that when I play other games like mk and they say “Round Two, fight!” I immediately get painful flashbacks
    6.3 imiw was a nightmare too
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Awakened Thing when i have no bleeders.. or Doom on stun immune & power gain nodes. Used to be Annihuius but not so much any more.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    edited May 2020
    For me, I hate fighting Thing and Mordo. For Thing, I know how to fight him, and sometimes it works, but sometimes I fail miserably and my whole team dies lol. With Mordo, uhhhhh, no comment. All i'll say is **** astral evade, and also the fact that Mordo is SUPER defensive you can't bait his specials for ****.