**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does a un-awaken 6 star rank 1 level 25 compares to a 5 star champion

hobohobo Posts: 87
My couple of 6 stars are so bad Seatin does not even rank them. I was wondering how does a new 6 star compare to what level 5 star.

If anyone knows or can provide a source thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, I will not waste resources then till I get one that is worthy. Maybe by my tenth crystal opening if I ever get lucky enough
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    5* R4 < 6* R1 < 5* R5 < 6* R2
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

Always Groot

My 31st to 33rd 5☆ opening.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    MSRDLD said:

Well, that’s sort of implying that there is noticeable gaps between each of those, which isn’t really the case.

For all practicality, a 6*1/25 is basically the same as a 5*4/55 (both have Challenge Rating in profiles of 110).
    Just like a 5*3/45 is basically the same as 4*5/50 (both have Challenge Rating = 100).

The higher “Star” version in each of those comparisons may have a tiny bit higher Attack/Health. And if Dup'd with as high of Sig as the one next to it, would have a little bit higher PI as well. But basically falls within the general PI grouping as the others.

Like Umberto said... “a bit better”. And that's if Dup and Sig were comparable.
  • Options
    Again thanks all who have commented this is very useful information.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

MSRDLD said:

Well, that’s sort of implying that there is noticeable gaps between each of those, which isn’t really the case.

For all practicality, a 6*1/25 is basically the same as a 5*4/55 (both have Challenge Rating in profiles of 110).
    Just like a 5*3/45 is basically the same as 4*5/50 (both have Challenge Rating = 100).

The higher “Star” version in each of those comparisons may have a tiny bit higher Attack/Health. And if Dup'd with as high of Sig as the one next to it, would have a little bit higher PI as well. But basically falls within the general PI grouping as the others.

Also, Base Stats are slightly higher between Rarities.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    It depends on the signature ability too, like an Angela or a quake sig abilities don’t matter barely at all, and even domino its only really for defense, the Adrenaline mechanic does make a difference in being able to heal back some of your lost health too, it’s the reason I r2d my 6* unawakened domino over my Maxed our 4/55 domino who would have been better for a war defender, but the slight attack boost (a few percent) mattered less than that adrenaline which does come in handy, it helps gain back chip damage when you accidentally block or if you take a hit.
    (This decision was way way before r3 6*s were in the picture and they are a new deciding factor too,
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    6* are a free 5r4 if theyre ****.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

MSRDLD said:

The adrenaline mechanic is the only difference, IMO.