**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 changes .

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Are kabam going to make any changes in Act 6 ?
If yes , I would like to suggest please make act 6 boost universal not class basis .
I would really help a lot .
Make it fun not exhausting and tiring .

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Change it 3 years later when it doesnt matter anymore.
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    GOTG said:

Change it 3 years later when it doesnt matter anymore.

It does matter, for those wanting to become Cavalier if you don’t have the roster you literally can’t

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Kabam made huge mistake with 6.2 and class gate rarity gate in general but I don't want they change it as late.

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

0din said:

They never change content once released

Thats simply not true. They made changes to Venom and Colossus in act 4.
    They also used to hand out compensation for emergency maintenance
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    I Just think it's the attack I mean we expect a huge health pool and maybe 15 to 20k attack on boss nodes but everyone with 15k attack, the block damage is horrible limiting your options plus one mess up and your dead
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would be more interested in what they hand out as compensation to the people who have done it already. I think it is early to change it and I doubt it would happen. People have spent a lot of money completing and exploring it just recently. You can’t just change it this early, even if selfishly it would make it easier for me to finish exploring
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I see how the map 5 boss has a pi of about 50k , now imagine a path full of 50k pi champs In act 6 and then a super absurd boss , no thanks , I’ll pass
  • Options
    Peedeee82Peedeee82 Posts: 2
    You get cavalier and the feeling soon dries out when your rewards are just the same as uncollected.. I thought cavalier opened up a whole new world, yep it did and it plain misery. Least I got Candy Crush
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Timone147 said:

I was working through Act 6 exploration following completion relatively easy until the last 2 quests in 6.2 and honestly due to depth of roster I wasn’t having a bad a time. But the gates need to go as soon as possible. Even after that the design is awful and straight insult imo.

The fights became annoying instead of fun and challenging. The node combination just really not fun. And after a handful of paths in 6.2.5 I just hit a I don’t want to bother anymore wall. Now I just complete a few paths here and there when my revives in overflow get close to expiring because I don’t want to waste them.

Should just move onto 6.3 but want to finish first. Getting there it’s just truly and terrible design and just plain not fun content. I have to prepare myself to be annoyed. This was designed to be painful costly experience not a fun challenging experience for the player base and it shows.

I’ll power through or burn out(these days more likely the later). Agree they can’t fix it without compensating people. I wouldn’t even call it changing it but fixing it because truth is this is and has been a mess since it launched. The whole thing needs to be fixed but not sure they can do it due to how many have gone through it. Compensation would need to exist and not sure how you calculate that. Overall the situation is a mess.

6.2.5 and 6.2.6 are pure madness.
    Want to know what killed me? The fact that I ranked up 6 stars champs. I have Warlock, who could be super useful for the path of the four tech, but being a 6 star I couldn’t take him with me. Same with Ghost. Same with Symbiote. Same with Cull.

I almost regretted ranking up my 6 star Ghost over the 5 star one, and I think that this explain the nonsense of the content design.

6.3 and 6.4 do not have portals, but you still need an extremely long roster.

I think that the design of the contents would be good as it is, since it allows you to enjoy a lot of characters and a good variety of battles. But in order to do that, you should be given the possibility to choose the right characters. If you don’t pull the right character you need from crystals, you can’t go on without spendibg tons of resources. This is the real thing that must change. They should set a price in units for choosing the character that a player need, purchaseable only once a month or once in three months. Maybe limit the choice to characters who have been released since more than a year, in order to give sense to the purchase of special crystals (and save Kabam’s revenues).

That’s the only way to keep the game attractive.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,558 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

I was working through Act 6 exploration following completion relatively easy until the last 2 quests in 6.2 and honestly due to depth of roster I wasn’t having a bad a time. But the gates need to go as soon as possible. Even after that the design is awful and straight insult imo.

The fights became annoying instead of fun and challenging. The node combination just really not fun. And after a handful of paths in 6.2.5 I just hit a I don’t want to bother anymore wall. Now I just complete a few paths here and there when my revives in overflow get close to expiring because I don’t want to waste them.

Should just move onto 6.3 but want to finish first. Getting there it’s just truly and terrible design and just plain not fun content. I have to prepare myself to be annoyed. This was designed to be painful costly experience not a fun challenging experience for the player base and it shows.

I’ll power through or burn out(these days more likely the later). Agree they can’t fix it without compensating people. I wouldn’t even call it changing it but fixing it because truth is this is and has been a mess since it launched. The whole thing needs to be fixed but not sure they can do it due to how many have gone through it. Compensation would need to exist and not sure how you calculate that. Overall the situation is a mess.

The shenanigans that have gone on around counters to the 6.2.6 Champion fight in and of itself should be sufficient cause for Kabam spending a good month kissing the players’ backsides.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,061 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

I see how the map 5 boss has a pi of about 50k , now imagine a path full of 50k pi champs In act 6 and then a super absurd boss , no thanks , I’ll pass

Maybe just get better then?
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    0din said:

They never change content once released

maybe u are not old enough at this game but in the past some parts of act 4 were awful and they changed them
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They won’t make any act 6 changes for a while. Don’t hold your breath. They changed venom and some parts of act 4 way after release. Changing it too soon will cause an uproar from the community.

I’m working through 100% as I write this, and yes I could gladly take a nerf in act 6, but I know it won’t happen. Just have to deal with it, or wait for when your roster out grows the act 6 rewards. I’m not in a super insane alliance but I need to relatively keep up. A few have completed abyss, 2-3 have 100% act 6. My prestige has stayed Pretty stagnant since I took Aegon up.

There is a double edged sword with this content kabam has released. They didn’t learn from their mistakes in act 6 until we blasted them in the beta for book 2. It took a lot of time and effort from the beta testers to get them to see the direction they took with act 6 AND book 2 wasn’t in the best interest of the game, their pockets and the gaming community. We will see what happens from there when they either release book 2 or run another beta for it.
  • Options
    6.2 champion is already a tough fight with those indestructible charge on top of that he have Armor penetration and annoying node .
    THEY SHOULD ATLEAST MAKE THOSE CHARGES LIKE ONCE YOU REMOVE THOSE CHARGES THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD AND DON'T APPEAR AGAIN WHEN YOU DIE AND REVIVE TO FIGHT .
  • Options
    ANOTHER SUGGESTION I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IS DON'T JUST GIVE BASIC CRYSTAL AS A REWARD FOR THIS TYPE OF CONTENT . ATLEAST GIVE A CRYSTAL WHICH CONTAIN NEW CHAMPS .OLD CHAMP'S ARE TRASH AND EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE CANNOT USE THEM IN END GAME CONTENT .
    AND GETTING THOSE CHAMPION AFTER STRUGGLING SO MUCH IS A HUGE LET DOWN .
    THAT'S WHERE YOU LOSE PLAYER BASE .
    PLEASE CONSIDER IT .
    DON'T GIVE CHAMP'S WHICH NOT USEFUL .
    OLD ARE OK TILL ACT 4 OR 5 BUT AFTER THEY ARE TRASH .
    NEW CONTENT AND END GAME ARE SPECIFIC CHAMPION ORIENTED .
  • Options
    I like the transition from normal text to all caps
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

ANOTHER SUGGESTION I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IS DON'T JUST GIVE BASIC CRYSTAL AS A REWARD FOR THIS TYPE OF CONTENT . ATLEAST GIVE A CRYSTAL WHICH CONTAIN NEW CHAMPS .OLD CHAMP'S ARE TRASH AND EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE CANNOT USE THEM IN END GAME CONTENT .
    PLEASE CONSIDER IT .

One, Caps lock?

Two - old champs:
    Colossus, Ghost Rider, DV, Blade, Sparky, Hyperion, Hulkbuster (soon), SL, Hawkeye are all old champs which off the top of my head are very good.

• Options
    Mauled said:

PLEASE CONSIDER IT .

One, Caps lock?

Two - old champs:
    Colossus, Ghost Rider, DV, Blade, Sparky, Hyperion, Hulkbuster (soon), SL, Hawkeye are all old champs which off the top of my head are very good.

Have any problem with caps lock ?
    Second they are few who are good .
    Hawkeye not useful in Act 6 .
    These champ cannot counter any node .
    Use any old champ and try to beat 6.2 champion .
    Who will what I am saying ?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

PLEASE CONSIDER IT .

Why yell?
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Mauled said:

PLEASE CONSIDER IT .

One, Caps lock?

Two - old champs:

She hulk is a great counter and old champ to use in that fight. Push the champion to the corner and ........ oh sorry that was an unintended interaction and kabam fixed it to increase our spending in act 6. But unitman is an old champion I guess. .....
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,061 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

PLEASE CONSIDER IT .

One, Caps lock?

Two - old champs:

Hawkeye can power control. He can be useful in act 6, just not many have him past rank 4.
  • Options

Mauled said:

PLEASE CONSIDER IT .

One, Caps lock?

Two - old champs:

Hawkeye can power control. He can be useful in act 6, just not many have him past rank 4.
    Fight will be long and lame plus block damage .
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Nice now very few people will see this and it will be ignored .
    Every few see this section.