**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've Never Been So Thankful For Such A Pull

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

And it was from a single and randomly opened crystal. Now I'll be able to finish exploring Variant 4. Thanks RNG!

Lesson: Don't ever sell your champs, no matter how useless they seem to be. πŸ˜†

What's your 'most thankful' pull ever?

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My smaller 2nd account recently completed act 5.4 and scored a class awakening gem.

The account pulled a skilled awakening gem.

I then used the 10,000 shards from the act 5.4 loot and pulled Havok. Not a bad pull right?

I then opened the fully form 5* crystal awarded from act 5.4 and guess who I pulled?

AEgon

Sometimes this game presents incredible luck
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bulmkt said:

My smaller 2nd account recently completed act 5.4 and scored a class awakening gem.

The account pulled a skilled awakening gem.

I then used the 10,000 shards from the act 5.4 loot and pulled Havok. Not a bad pull right?

I then opened the fully form 5* crystal awarded from act 5.4 and guess who I pulled?

AEgon

Sometimes this game presents incredible luck

Wish it did that a bit more often for everyone
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101 β˜…
    4* quake & glaive, my ac would've been nowhere without those two wrecking stuffs.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My most thankful pull was probably 4 star namor from 4 star crystal and claire voyant form 5 star crystal
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aegon from a random batch of cavs
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128 β˜…
    5* AA from a grandmaster crystal! So thankful!!!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    4* blade from a prem. r5, gem from christmas, and sig 95 since
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Duping 6* ghost.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A 5* nick fury from a basic 5* crystal
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My first ever 5* pull = Corvus Glaive
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hieitaku said:

And it was from a single and randomly opened crystal. Now I'll be able to finish exploring Variant 4. Thanks RNG!

Lesson: Don't ever sell your champs, no matter how useless they seem to be. πŸ˜†

After I missed 3 times for Blade on the original 20% featured crystals, which put me at 0-22 on those featured crystals, I opened 10 featured grandmaster crystals in anger and got him lol. That's probably my most thankful pull. Prior to that it was when I finally got Dr. Strange from 50 PHC. He was my most wanted champ at the time. Awakened him and took him straight to 5/50. They nerfed him one week later lol.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    Pulling a 6 doom. I had completed AoL and pulled a 6 mystic awakening gem and a mystic t5cc. It was all useless until I pulled him outta that featured crystal that I was convinced would be a 4th time pulling Jane foster.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

My first ever 5* pull = Corvus Glaive

Also my first ever 5*. Cheers
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* sunspot
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hieitaku said:

Now that’s a pull!

When I pulled havok from 6 star. Not because I like him or because he’s amazing. But because a lot of my 6 star pulls have been straight trash, I may have needed therapy if I pulled another trash can 6 star. Havok is useful and I need him to explore some lines in 6.4.