**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

ANYONE ELSE BORED OF RED ROOMS?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Red room is so coool. Like this content !
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    IDK, if I could spend 5 minutes a day unlocking rifts in perpetuity I doubt I’d stop within a year.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Lovek said:

Red room is so coool. Like this content !

what 2* do u hav

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 778 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    This is one is actually one of the better ones. Short and chance for great rewards. Anything you do every day is going to seem a little old after a few weeks. Some people are just never happy lol
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    No offense but the side event is dry this month. I just hope in June something fun will emerge cause the game is kinda bored now for me.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    I suppose it could be interesting and not game breaking if there is a specific 2☆ champ to win (which change after every hour) once Taskmaster is taken down.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I have only done a few but the awakening gem I wanted for 5* cap iw and 4k 5 star shards doesn't seem so bad to me.
  • Options
    Rossy588Rossy588 Posts: 2
    Yeah these are so tedious, the same fights over and over and they're not even a challenge its just an unnecessary step to getting to the end goal. Rewards arnt too bad I've done OK but when you get 100 shards or sig stones it's heartbreaking
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Bit of a slow burn. Doesn't help if you get the 5* sig stones as well, which happens to be the most likely reward.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I’m always bored of the recycled special event. This one is easy though so I like it because I can get it done quick with no effort.

Really these are small content pieces to give some rewards. I don’t look for them to be exciting. Just not time consuming as there is enough to do already. This one checks that box for me.
  • Options
    Seems like I am not the only one who finds the May event tedious. I appreciate attempting to add value to the 2* champs, but the random portal prevents guaranteed worthwhile rewards, so it takes way to many steps to get items you could get quicker through other methods with far less effort. You should not have to play the game like a full time job just to receive peanuts. Personally, I'm sitting the rest of this one out.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I will take the rewards but yeah this and incursions kinda missed the “fun” Mark. I do both but both are just time sucks
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 289 ★★
    this event is very boring and the rewards are sub par for end game players. In 2020 there should be a lot more 6 star resources as rewards.
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2020
    I do like the 2 star crystals with all the champs in them though. Also, wouldn't mind more content with champion 2 and 3 star gates but it cant be the same old boring quest every single day. It needs to be something interesting and exciting.