**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More “farmable” SIG STONES! NO MORE OFFERS!!

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

Holy hell Kabam, why... just why? Sig Stones are becoming amongst the most uncommon resources in the game, yet you guys continue to regularly throw out offers containing dozens of them. Sig Stones should be a continuously farmable resource in game. You need 200 of 1 class to fully maximize a sig ability. There simply is not enough areas in game to farm enough of these, but you guys continue to throw out offers as the ONLY way of getting a substantial amount. Please Kabam, consider AT LEAST putting unit offers in game for the F2P, but ideally make it farmable in some way. Right now, the F2P players have no way to gain a substantial amount of stones & it’s honestly just stupid at this point.

Comments

• Options
    I wish they could update the solo crystals to have 5* sig stones or scale it with progression. I'm just collecting shards now for those
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Don't worry today's offer will be 5 generic 5* sig stones, 50k gold, 1 4* hero crystal for a measly amount of 5k units. Stay tuned!!!
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Did you not like the other sig stone complaint thread that's been going on? Or did you just not bother to look on the first page to even see it?
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I think kabam should do something like this that every time ,I mean every single time you complete abyss you get 10 generic sig stones.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

crogs said:

Did you not like the other sig stone complaint thread that's been going on? Or did you just not bother to look on the first page to even see it?

No I didn’t bother to look. What are you gonna do about it? 🤷😂
    Lmfao
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I think kabam should do something like this that every time ,I mean every single time you complete abyss you get 10 generic sig stones.

that's still dumb you should get like 20 cause the Abyss is suppose to be the hardest content.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    YoU cAn FaRm ThEm In LaByRiNtH
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    They used to have boss rushes every few months that gave 20 free generic stones (5*). I guess they don’t like the idea of free anymore. They also stopped giving out profile pics for gold, they all cost units now