**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY NO XL MUTANTS, NEED SOME MERCY ON THEIR TAG

Comments

• TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    @Reference yes friend, there was a huge argument on that and KABAM mentioned the MARVEL HISTORY about how he became juggernaut and it was very satisfactory reply from them to be classified as Mystic
    @Mirage_Turtle you are true buddy, we miss an XL mutant in the entire game. its been almost 6 years since game has been released and no XL Mutants
    @Mirage_Turtle and BLOB will be a good addition to the game indeed
    @Gamesbond90 lol, hats off & well said its so thoughtful btw
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

@NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE as all topics in forum change direction to some other issue, please dont change it. Why arent they tagged as XL is the issue here. and its serious thing to be thought about

Comics to game aren't a straightforward likeness. You'll also notice that many champs don't have a their powers fully represented as well. While Cable and Abom in the comics are the same height as you described, they are not the same height in the game. MCOC is an interpretation of their comic counterparts with creative liberties taken.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

GNASTY said:

Perhaps we will see The Blob enter the contest at some point. That would resolve your concern right there. If he isn’t XL I don’t know who is. Or Wendigo.

Personally, I'd like to see Strong Guy in the game. With his powers, I could see him having some interesting mechanics.
    you know who would have interesting mechanics:

Sugar Man
    @Demonzfyre well, as your point goes, these are Kabam version of Marvel's champs. even if we accept the part of it, it clearly mentions tht KABAM has not yet released any XL Mutant champ in these 6 years and failed to do so. A big hole in the fullness of the champ database by KABAM. Skill based, i do accept that even MCU has their own favorite heroes & villians. their interpretationis different too. but KABAM has to rethink of this. Give some mercy to the class indeed. Creating a new champ is an impossible ghing, but just changing the tag doesn'tcost them manpower
    I don't know what you want anyone to say here. It just hasn't been part of their story and champ release schedule. There's nothing anyone will tell you that's going to satisfy you here other than hope that Blob or Apocalypse come and Apocalypse is Mutant and not universal.
    lol you are true, and i don't expect anyone to support my topic too. once any forum topic automatically reaches 400 views, it comes to the attention of the Mods and the topic/message which i wanted to convey will automatically reach the game development team whatsoever. other than that any discussion in the forum have no use of us arguing.its just timepass @Demonzfyre
    @Demonzfyre and what is the use of 2 new champs monthly, there are already more than 170 characters in the game who still dont have justice yet. newer champs get more buffs and utilities which comparitively makes the olderones look terrible, and requirement of buff issues on forum.
    It's called game progression. Every single game that exists this long always has outdated mechanics or characters. Not many of them change them after release. Look at Marvel Future Fight and Marvel Strike Force for instance. MFF just adds in new uniforms instead of buffing or changing original characters. Marvel Strike Force has made small tweaks to some characters but have never full redesigned original champs.

Most people think it's easy or should be easy to redesign champs and many think that stopping the release of new champs would mean faster turnaround time of redesign of older champs. That's not the case at all. If they stop release new champs, they'll have to figure out a way to release new EQs and change the story. They will also lose sales from not having new FGMCs. Redesigns take a while from concept to production. Then there's the beta that has to happen and then analyzing the data and then finally releasing the champ.

There isn't any easy solution.

lol you are true, and i don't expect anyone to support my topic too. once any forum topic automatically reaches 400 views, it comes to the attention of the Mods and the topic/message which i wanted to convey will automatically reach the game development team whatsoever. other than that any discussion in the forum have no use of us arguing.its just timepass @Demonzfyre

Also this isn't true. Not sure where you heard this.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    While we’re at it, I would also like some robot tagged mutants. How about Forge and Ahab, given they both have robot legs.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wait till they add the blob
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Entire Class has to be ruled out for easy Variant2 completion. Feels hard indeed

Laughs in Domino trinity
    Well I’ve got lots of comments regarding GIRTH that matters the Size tag. WOW so surprising, so you ppl say that Size tag is decided by the dress size the champs wear. Sounds so interesting.

I bet where GROOT, WARLOCK or may be SENTINEL buy an XL Size to fit them...
    And all you guys, please stop asking for new xl mutant champs in this discussion because the probability of that to happen is 1 out of 1000 might be. The new characters we are getting are pre decided years before.. and take at least a year to complete creating/animating them (research, designing, characterization, marvel’s approval & testing time are separate). I think KABAM takes 3 years time (approx) for a single character to make its perfection before release.

Still there are N number of already developed characters in KABAM’s database yet to be released. So if you want any New characters then you might have to hold the hopes for at the least 3-4 years from now.
    @WarlockdaRobot you might have disagreed the previous post but that is the fact
    @WarlockdaRobot the characters released by KABAM go tie to tie with MCU film release, so it is already pre planned and scheduled years ahead buddy, you can expect an community expected QUICKSILVER or some one with MCU WANDAVISION something thing related to that kind of, but getting a new MCU unrelated Champ is almost impossible
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Wonder what a synergy between Blob and Wasp would look like.
    @gianleo well said buddy, I don’t rely on party either, cause I don’t want to get chip damage out of it. I am dex/intercept guy, so it really makes me sick to change the play style just for the content. It doesn’t mean that we cannot complete it, but why should we change play style just to do the one content. Why wasting my 2 extra points on mastery which I can use it for coagulate to reduce my bleed damage or may be some other