**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please clear my doubt with this node

Does this mean that no damage over time debuffs like quake's concussion doesn't work ?

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Correct. Wasp was great for this node/path.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    I used Rocket Racoon (duped though) for that path. He has guaranteed crits depending on combo count.
    I believe Dot's are unaffected.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I used Rocket Racoon (duped though) for that path. He has guaranteed crits depending on combo count.
    I believe Dot's are unaffected.

Dots are affected, that’s the reason people don’t cheese 6.3.6 caiw with champions like ms or voodoo, their nullify mega damage isn’t a crit
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Any high crit rated champ can do this, I think I used Rocket and Sparky.

How does it interact with CG? His guaranteed crits vs the % from each buff he’s got on him.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Correct. Wasp was great for this node/path.

Probably the best option for the path honestly. The guranteed crits made it a breeze
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

How does it interact with CG? His guaranteed crits vs the % from each buff he’s got on him.

Not many people have a 2* corvus but he'd work fine I'm sure. His ability isn't affected my crit chance reduction or resistance like ghost
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Mauled said:

Not many people have a 2* corvus but he'd work fine I'm sure. His ability isn't affected my crit chance reduction or resistance like ghost
    Only reason I ask is ‘cause he’s in those 2* crystals from event and a man can hope