**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 5 year hunt...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    5* Quake. Been evading me for 2+ years. Probably will for the rest of this game

But of course she was my 4th 5* on my second account that I never play. Because of course
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★

This game was released in 2014 lol.

Yes, it came out in 2014 December, I started playing this game on Dec 21, 2014
  • Options
    mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    4* Wolverine. I have been waiting to Max my 4 * Wolverine if I dupe him. Its been 4 years and no sign of dupe. I had AG but still waiting for Kabam to do that thing.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I pulled 4* Black Widow as my first 4* about 5 years ago. She still isn't duped to this day.
  • Options
    Tazer_Face2099Tazer_Face2099 Posts: 16
    I had a 5 star science awakening gem for years I finally got to use it on this stupid ant man, then a few weeks later I pull 5 star quake like wtf haha I have 32 five stars and finally pulled a couple science champs tho. I also got beardo since then. I thought kabam was messing with me like I was only gonna get skill and tech champs hahaha
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wolverine was the 4* that eluded me for ages but I finally pulled him awhile back and have pulled him several times since. Crazy that you don't have SW after all this time. I pulled her from a PHC recently lol. Hope you get her. She's still fun. @ItsDamien use a gem lol. That's pretty crazy too though.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    500+ champs playing for 4 years, have opened way past 1k 4* hero crystals since then and hundreds of 4*s out of the thousands of phc’s and ultimate crystals. Still can’t get a 4* Red Hulk (5* either despite ~200 openings). Having Domino as my first 5/65 champ over a year and have to carry 3* RH, as dead weight, to get the incineration synergy. My last hope is he appears at 4* arena 🤣
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    SW was my 2nd 4* haha..

Nightcrawler took me a couple years. But I've only been playing a couple years so..
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Can't pull ghost even as a 4* yet.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

I've been looking for any star Dormammu for 2 years on my new account and several years previously on my (defunct) older account. Don't care how bad he is, He's one of my favourite Marvel Villains and I would max him instantly.

Soooo..... You're willing to bargain?

......Okay, I'll show myself out.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    mani274 said:

4* Wolverine. I have been waiting to Max my 4 * Wolverine if I dupe him. Its been 4 years and no sign of dupe. I had AG but still waiting for Kabam to do that thing.

He is literally my 1st 4* champ when I started playing in July 2015. Crazy how the RNJudas works.
  • Options
    HIGHNOOOONHIGHNOOOON Posts: 11
    I have wanted a ANY STAR massacre since he came out... now I have a 5* domino waiting patiently for him.
  • Options
    JmontagueJmontague Posts: 17
    edited May 2020
    Damn, 2014? I always thought it was 2015 lol. I started playing in Feb 2015 I think. 4* Star Lord and Wolverine evaded me for years as well but managed to pull them both last year and dupe them. Someone in my alliance said that they haven’t pulled a 2* Jane Foster yet which I find quite amusing.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

1* Hulk

You don't have it before or you sold the champ?
    You know, I can't actually remember - I sold all my 1* champs as soon as I started getting 3*, but I'm not sure if I ever had a 1* Hulk.
  • Options
    I was just looking to see if there are any old 4*s I don't have. Apparently I don't have 4* Rhino. I must've sold him as I'm sure I had him. Probably more than once lol but it's been awhile since I sold any champs. I've sold 4* Joe Fixit at least 4 times and I have him max sig right now.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I have never duped SW from a crystal and had her a long time prior to 12.0, spent on the AG offer just before the Great Nerf.

Pretty sure ive been playing since 2015
  • Options

I was just looking to see if there are any old 4*s I don't have. Apparently I don't have 4* Rhino. I must've sold him as I'm sure I had him. Probably more than once lol but it's been awhile since I sold any champs. I've sold 4* Joe Fixit at least 4 times and I have him max sig right now.

4* Rhino was the reward for ROL so if you’ve done that you’ve had him at some point

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Heimdahl.... I neeeed that synergy to clear 6.2.2😡

Want my duped 6* or my 5* lol
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

I was the same with SW pulled her a month or 2 ago. Have no use for 4*s nowadays, shame really. Still give her a gem and 98 sig stones though.

She can still bang in sector 7 incursions.
  • Options
    Jmontague said:

4* Rhino was the reward for ROL so if you’ve done that you’ve had him at some point

That's right, I forgot. Well that's odd. I've done ROL and LOL 100%. Guess I can never get him back. Don't think I would have sold him.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I have managed to garner all but 10 of the 4 star champs that are available from in game crystals and arenas. Every champ from day 1 through 2019. Add kang, Thanos, Vision, deadpool, goldpool to the total, that makes 15 i am missing. I figured out in 2015 that if i wanted them, i had to win em...that combined with occasional lucky rng i have a fairly complete set at the 4 star level...all but 8 awakened. Now i am applying the same approach to the 5 stars...if you really want em you gotta hit the arenas when they come up! Kabam rarely gives you exactly what you want! Like once in a blue moon! But after 5 years of game play! You know that!
  • Options

Well....it’s finally happened guys and gals🥳
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

5* Quake. Been evading me for 2+ years. Probably will for the rest of this game

But of course she was my 4th 5* on my second account that I never play. Because of course

Just got quake myself as a 5* she's currently stuck at r4, I can't seem to get any science t4cc, opened up 8 t4cc crystals not 1 single science lol. Gonna buy the selectors from the modok shop and then I'm only 1 short.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    1* OG Vision
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Until the other day I had never gotten any of the original god tiers in 4* meaning sw, dr strange and star-lord. Finally pulled sw couple days ago. I think I would’ve been more excited 4 years ago