**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back to basics so kabbam learns !!!!!

Easy changes no excuses why has been years of hurting players !
1. 30 min energy aq\aw!!
2. At least 10 points extra in masteries!!
3. Cristals should be all nexus, 90% of champs are garbage!!
4. Need to give t1 alphas in all rewards since we need them on higher rank also !!

Comments

• FaIIenFaIIen Posts: 46
    There aren’t any good reasons that’s why you didn’t give any don’t waste my time thanks !!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    1. 45 minutes maybe,
    2. We don't need 10 more points in masteries that is not a good idea
    3. 90% of champions are not bad,
    4. Yes I would like more t1a for sure
  • 00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Posts: 34
    edited May 2020
    1. They introduced summoner sigil for the basic energy will have to wait and see what they do for energy in aq/aw.
    2. Yes masteries are needed as the contest is evolving bit 10 are too much introduce 5 per act to balance it.
    3. All nexus crystals are bad for game it will make the game too boring instead introduce class based nexus crystal once a month for the same price as cavalier daily bundles.
    4. Don't know much about that since I am an intermediate player but some objectives granting their shards would be nice.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    FaIIen said:

Easy changes no excuses why has been years of hurting players !
    1. 30 min energy aq\aw!!
    2. At least 10 points extra in masteries!!
    3. Cristals should be all nexus, 90% of champs are garbage!!
    4. Need to give t1 alphas in all rewards since we need them on higher rank also !!

I don't see how a nexus crystal will change your opinion on 90% champs being garbage. If you see most of the Act 6/Abyss openings, they are all complaining about their nexus pulls. They won't fix anything, just make you 3 times more depressed.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Suggesting these sort of changes shows how an individual feels they would benefit within the game. But at the same time, every other player would get the same change. So when you think about it, there is no benefit what so ever.

1) So every opponent in AW can move and kill your defense as fast as you can kill theirs.

2) Every other player at your level would have increased mastery power, making you no more better off than before.

3) If everyone is opening 'better' champs from crystals, you're going to be facing tougher fights in most of the game content.

4) And as with all the rest, extra T1 alpha's would allow you to rank champs faster, but the same goes for all your similar level opponents. How are you benefiting then?

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Suggesting these sort of changes shows how an individual feels they would benefit within the game. But at the same time, every other player would get the same change. So when you think about it, there is no benefit what so ever.

1) So every opponent in AW can move and kill your defense as fast as you can kill theirs.

2) Every other player at your level would have increased mastery power, making you no more better off than before.

3) If everyone is opening 'better' champs from crystals, you're going to be facing tougher fights in most of the game content.

4) And as with all the rest, extra T1 alpha's would allow you to rank champs faster, but the same goes for all your similar level opponents. How are you benefiting then?

These are probably the worst responses ever, they make almost no sense.
    Crumb3307 said:

I don't know how much simpler I could explain it?! lol 'Sense' really isn't a word I think you should be using, as you clearly have none.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

1. No need
    2. Maybe but really don’t care
    3. No that would reduce the value and novelty of nexuses by 100% also only about 60% of champions are trash
    4. What?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Crumb3307 said:

I don't know how much simpler I could explain it?! lol 'Sense' really isn't a word I think you should be using, as you clearly have none.
    Your entire argument throughout is that helping a player get better through increased mastery points, better champions or more upgrade material will have absolutely no affect because other people will make their accounts better too. Your argument applies to AW, and maybe, sorta arena, only. Increased masteries, better champs and more upgrade items would help in story, event quest, AQ, Incursion, LOL, AOL.
    I don’t even necessarily agree with the OP, but your arguments against his make no sense.
    Crumb3307 said:

Crumb3307 said:

Your entire argument throughout is that helping a player get better through increased mastery points, better champions or more upgrade material will have absolutely no affect because other people will make their accounts better too. Your argument applies to AW, and maybe, sorta arena, only. Increased masteries, better champs and more upgrade items would help in story, event quest, AQ, Incursion, LOL, AOL.
    I don’t even necessarily agree with the OP, but your arguments against his make no sense.
    So you did get my point then, it does make sense to you, you just don't agree. That's fair enough.

I think my logic applies to all aspects of the game, not just AW and and maybe arena. The concept of this game, like any, is to compete and become better. The changes the OP suggests are going to make all players 'better', so in the grand scheme of things who is actually becoming better? Will Player A suddenly become 'better' than Player B if they have both been given these 4 suggestions?

That was my point from the start. These changes aren't going to make anyone better from a competitive point of view than they are now.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

That was my point from the start. These changes aren't going to make anyone better from a competitive point of view than they are now.

But OPs goal isn't to become better than other players so your points aren't relevant
    Voltolos said:

But OPs goal isn't to become better than other players so your points aren't relevant
    Personal friends are you?! Lol
    It's a competition driven game, it's not sudoku.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★

1. They introduced summoner sigil for the basic energy will have to wait and see what they do for energy in aq/aw.
    2. Yes masteries are needed as the contest is evolving bit 10 are too much introduce 5 per act to balance it.
    3. All nexus crystals are bad for game it will make the game too boring instead introduce class based nexus crystal once a month for the same price as cavalier daily bundles.
    4. Don't know much about that since I am an intermediate player but some objectives granting their shards would be nice.

Having changes as reduced energy or inventory cap limit increase should never be behind an payment gateway. This should be for all players as overall improvement to the game.