**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overlooked aspect of game update

Going over the recent feedback and latest rework plans, I want to redirect some of the overlooked aspects of the game. It’s like they have become useless to a certain extent and still exist. Requesting kabam to also consider changing these stuff in the future updates.
1. Loyality and loyality crystals. Pressing that request help after a round of arena is time consuming. Pressing help for alliance mates doesn’t work most of the time. A simple ask help for all the champs at once should make it simple and grinding arena a slightly less boring. Also still getting 2* UC or tier 2 class iso is oudated is what I feel. It can be a source for much need 5* signature stone. Even as less as 1 would be awesome.
2. Health potions. With the attack ratings in ACT 6 level 2 health potions are useless. The fact that parry damage is more than a level 2 and level 3 health potion means we should have easy access to higher tier hps. You can’t heal up a champion fully with all the level 2 hps just tells you that they are not updated to match higher tier rank ups. I do appreciate the easy of getting level 2 and 3 hps, but they are becoming less and less useful. So there should be some way to get level 4 hps other than units, at least once in a while.
3. Level 1 revive. Yes we can get them plenty from 22hr events and free crystals but they are of not much help in act 6 esp chapter 3 and 4. Just going in with a level 1 revive against a punisher 2099 whose specials are difficult to dex. With very high attack ratings in act 6, I feel there is a need to look at level 1 revives, maybe make level 2 slightly easier to acquire or reduce the cost by say 10 units. 30 units for a level 2 revive should be reasonable.
4. Lesser and greater solo crystals need to be updated for cavalier. Getting 2* and 3 * awakening gems and 3* arena boosts don’t serve much purpose for a cavalier.
5. Gold availability. I do appreciate that we do get much more gold then before but It’s not enough esp now with AQ ticket costs. It is one of the limiting factor. Maybe run a gold quest once a week like summoner sigil. Grinding arena to get gold is not fruitful experience.
6. Catalysts. I feel a cavalier player should not struggle with tier 3 class catalyst and tier 1 alpha. Proven grounds need to be updated based on the uncollected and cavalier.

These are just the stuff I have not seen covered. Requesting to look at these and come up with suitable solutions for the future. Thank you.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you need to space it out into paragraphs instead of word vomit in the future
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    But, but but... the economy. :'(

I fully agree with the contents of those solo crystals though - selling them isn't even wortht he effort it takes to sell & claim the extra.

Also alliance revives are absolute trash. Make them solo revives like other game modes and make them relevant. Reviving to 350 HP is ridiculous and must be an in-house joke at kabam?