**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Punisher

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any word yet mate? Before weekend
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★

Simply asking for an update with a tag...gets flagged. This community is out of control.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »

Simply asking for an update with a tag...gets flagged. This community is out of control.

Right, haha. Even if tagging a mod is technically against the rules as some say, it still isn't abuse or spam so flagging it is wrong. Oh well, flags mean nothing anyway unless you get a bunch on a single comment.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

I don't think thats gonna happen. He's been around, as he just recently closed a thread. If we were all wrong, than Id ASSUME this thread would have been looked at as "rumors" and closed. Guess its either gonna stay ignored and swept under the rug or Kabam hasn't come up with a game plan yet. Very strong assumptions on my end, but its how I seem to be forced to look at it now.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »

I don't think thats gonna happen. He's been around, as he just recently closed a thread. If we were all wrong, than Id ASSUME this thread would have been looked at as "rumors" and closed. Guess its either gonna stay ignored and swept under the rug or Kabam hasn't come up with a game plan yet. Very strong assumptions on my end, but its how I seem to be forced to look at it now.

My thoughts are if it was a "yeah he was added as soon as they came out" then that would of been said already and the matter put to bed.

Considering we still haven't heard anything, it seems like they messed up and are wondering what to do.
  • He got caught lying about the 5* punisher and keep quiet and ignoring these threads. After the fix the problem, when there are 5* punishers show up in arenas, these threads will die on its own. Kabam will not give anything back to us. I had opened 300 crystals just to find the 5* punisher and I am pissed as hell.
    Fighter168 wrote: »
    He got caught lying about the 5* punisher and keep quiet and ignoring these threads. After the fix the problem, when there are 5* punishers show up in arenas, these threads will die on its own. Kabam will not give anything back to us. I had opened 300 crystals just to find the 5* punisher and I am pissed as hell.
    He didn't actually lie and don't believe many players would hold him accountable. He relayed the info given to him by the game team. He's a middle man
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    He got caught lying about the 5* punisher and keep quiet and ignoring these threads. After the fix the problem, when there are 5* punishers show up in arenas, these threads will die on its own. Kabam will not give anything back to us. I had opened 300 crystals just to find the 5* punisher and I am pissed as hell.
    He didn't actually lie and don't believe many players would hold him accountable. He relayed the info given to him by the game team. He's a middle man

This is correct. I don't know what the situation is, whether they are verifying what was shown or they haven't gotten back to him, but he is a facilitator between the team and us. He has other responsibilities outside the Forum, but essentially, he relays information while here. If we haven't heard back yet, there's nothing concrete to communicate yet. As for what the story is, I still don't know. My whole point is I'm not assuming either way.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Or maybe he doesn't have an answer from the team yet and he doesn't want to comment "wait more time".
    edited September 2017

This is correct. I don't know what the situation is, whether they are verifying what was shown or they haven't gotten back to him, but he is a facilitator between the team and us. He has other responsibilities outside the Forum, but essentially, he relays information while here. If we haven't heard back yet, there's nothing concrete to communicate yet. As for what the story is, I still don't know. My whole point is I'm not assuming either way.

LOL, he's always stuck between a rock and a hard place. It seems safe to say he's waiting on more clarity if they do plan to respond. Who knows
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Ree wrote: »
    Can we all agree if mike said he's looking into it then something happened !! They know why maintenance went up why such a long delay for a simple answer if nothing happened

Not necessarily. It's a possibility, but that just means he is bringing it to the team. No idea about the time it takes. They could be verifying, or they could have alot on their plate.

Then stop debating and just let the rest of us talk. You don't have to keep responding by saying you won't respond. You don't smell anything fishy, you've made that clear.

My personal opinion is if there were 70 in the first hours, there should be at least 1,000 pulled by now. That's at least 20k+ players (using 2/3 of the 30k possible to account for overlap) that had the opportunity to see 5* Punisher show up in the alliance page. That's also 20k+ players who did not see or share any pics of him appearing on any kind of format. We also know roughly 140k+ get rank rewards in arena at any given time. Even if we assume every player that gets rewards is also Uncollected (clearly not), 1 out of every 7 on average had the chance to see 5* Punisher. With the search for him, I'm willing to throw out reasonable doubt that not a single person who got him or saw him spoke up about it. All reasonably large allies notice all crystal pulls and big rank-ups.

I think the number given was how many 4* were pulled and the 5* wasn't actually available. This will likely also be part of their explanation (if one ever comes). "Sorry, that number was for the 4* version. The 5* is REALLY rare so you are unlikely to see them very often!"

When someone addresses my comment, I do have the right to respond. You're entitled to make your own comments the same. This is a discussion. I'm not stopping you.

Not really sure where you are from, but I have never seen message board postings on a private company's website be protected by any type of bill of rights. So actually no, you don't have the right to respond; you are afforded the privilege to respond. I think you really need to start getting your facts straight.

Actually, people do have the right to respond. If they respect the rules of the Forum, they have the right to participate in any discussion they choose. That's the TOS we agree to. They can have those rights removed if they violate the TOS, but there is nothing outside of that prohibiting them from participating. Certainly not differences of opinion, or personal feelings on others.

I don't think you understand what a right actually is. Posting on this forum, no matter the content, is not a "right" granted to anyone. It is a privilege at the discretion of the company who owns this site.

There are more definitions of right than Constitutional. Incase you're having trouble, here you go.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/right

I'm afraid you will have to find someone else for mental gymnastics because I'm sticking to the topic.

There is no need to be afraid, nobody can hurt you here.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Did this stop bumping?
    edited September 2017
    neb wrote: »
    Did this stop bumping?
    Current gold bug is the hot topic. Im sure everything will be right back to normal on this thread once that ordeal is fixed lol

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Ok firstly how many times have any of you pulled a 4* punisher from the original arena crystals because I've opened probably about 20 mill worth and haven't pulled him once. The drop rates are probably the same and a 5* punisher is supposed to be rare. Its like everyone expected him instantly.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Well damn. As we've seen time and time again, Kabam's strategy is to distract us from one issue by throwing a bigger bug into the mix (skirmish gold in this case). I'm still watching for this though...
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Ok firstly how many times have any of you pulled a 4* punisher from the original arena crystals because I've opened probably about 20 mill worth and haven't pulled him once. The drop rates are probably the same and a 5* punisher is supposed to be rare. Its like everyone expected him instantly.
    8 pages on this, and you didn't understand the issue being made?
  • Sorry guys,

But I still don't have anything to add here yet. Sorry about that, and I will make sure to update you all as soon as we have more to say.

At this time, the team is busy working on issues that have popped up recently.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    95bwuqawmh02.jpg
    someone got kabammed
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161

Actually i try not to read every comment from this community. Mainly because it's mostly children asking for freebees. But the issue is pretty obvious. No one pulled a 5* punisher yet. My question is when he originally put in the 2k crystals how long was it before someone pulled him? It does get old explaining something so simple but in these forums it seems to be a regular occurrence.

Actually i try not to read every comment from this community. Mainly because it's mostly children asking for freebees. But the issue is pretty obvious. No one pulled a 5* punisher yet. My question is when he originally put in the 2k crystals how long was it before someone pulled him? It does get old explaining something so simple but in these forums it seems to be a regular occurrence.
    Comment against the comments but not reading the comments lol. This is probably one of those times its just easier to read the comments cause many are tired of turning into broken records
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Well, I wasn't lucky enough to get 9 quadrillion in the new bug... just 2 mil from skirmish. I still wish I had my 2.5 mil BC I wasted on uncollected arena crystals that seem to have been bugged with the awards.

Kabam will take back the gold, but may not give back the bc... sigh
    Hey, anybody surprised by the crickets we are getting as a response to this?
    edited September 2017

Sorry, we were all watching everyones glitched gold be taken away and our battle chips returned.

Oh wait....

Sorry, we were all watching everyones glitched gold be taken away and our battle chips returned.

Oh wait....

pfft...who cares anymore. I already told my alliance I am done after I help with this war and appointed a new leader to my alliance. I just can't continue to support a company with no integrity, saps the enjoyment from the game.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    How hard is it to write a query for all 5* punishers on all accounts acquired before x date. Haven't they heard of a database sql query ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    How many more times is it "coincidence" when a bug that helps the players is solved almost immediately and bugs that hurt players last for months even years? Cough cough evade bug ahem

Two different sources of trouble. The server generates Rewards. That's completely on their end, and they can identify it and fix it easier. Problems with mechanics vary from device, to platform, to OS, etc. Other variables are at play, and they can't resolve those by adjusting the server. The misconception is that they only fix what benefits Players, but the server is more in their control than device-related and Build-related issues.
This discussion has been closed.