**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else feel stuck

Comments

• Options
    redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    It is unreasonable for a game.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    redm4n said:

Disagree. It is a GAME. It is not life, it is meant to be a fun thing to do in your free time. When you create content that can’t be passed in a reasonable amount of time then it ceases to be a game, and it becomes a job. If it takes more time to gather resources to even attempt an RNG based fight than you spend at your job that pays you, or time that is meant for your family, then it is wrong. Let me answer your next point before you can make it. No.. there is content it is meant to be played by all players that can enter it, not just you elite few.

That's your problem, then. It's up to you.
    This is a competitive game on it's own way. It's way different than Candy Crush or other games that don't require you to have a vast knowledge of the mechanics of it
    It just might mean that you are not yet fully prepared for endgame content, or that simply this isn't a game that fullfills your likes
  • Options
    It is a competitive game. Just because you think there are other games that are more competitive doesn't mean this one isn't.
    The point is, you are able to farm and obtain the resources you want, in order to complete the content you want to complete. Even if it is slowly, you aren't locked out of anything.
  • Options
    OldmanJackOldmanJack Posts: 25
    Imagine in wow if players had to grind one week for resources so they can take on 1 dungeon boss
  • Options
    There would be no more WOW
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp thank you. Not locked out of anything you say.... hmm. Can you take scarlet Witch into act 6? How about 100% act 6 with one team??
  • Options
    All you have proven is how out of touch you are with the community
  • Options
    If we are comparing this to another game then getting 5* r5 and 6* r2 is equivalent to leveling up and when I’m high enough level and with the right skills I should naturally be able to progress in the game, I get it it shouldn’t be easy so maybe a number of attempts before that happens. But in mcoc if you have all of the 5*s at r5 and all of the 6* at r2 you are still going to grind for revives and potions because 1 small mistake you are dead, block too much and you are dead
  • Options
    redm4n said:

@will-o-wisp thank you. Not locked out of anything you say.... hmm. Can you take scarlet Witch into act 6? How about 100% act 6 with one team??

You can bring SW to act 6, as a 5 or 6-star champion. You need to follow the requirements of course.
    And yes I know that she isn't available yet as any of those rarities.

And you are not supposed to complete act 6 with the same 5 champions. You need to use different champions against different nodes and scenarios. That is the whole point when designing content. You clearly missed that.

Again, you are not locked out of anything on act 6 at least. If you are not prepared to do it then don't do it,and focus on other content
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Bottom line, if you’re F2P and want to progress in the game, it’s going to be a grind. Will you be able to progress as quickly as others that spend? Definitely not.

Put in the time you can and progress naturally. Once you stop chasing the carrot stick to keep up with others, the game can become fun again.

Sincerely,

- A Fellow F2Per
  • Options

redm4n said:

You can bring SW to act 6, as a 5 or 6-star champion. You need to follow the requirements of course.
    And yes I know that she isn't available yet as any of those rarities.

And you are not supposed to complete act 6 with the same 5 champions. You need to use different champions against different nodes and scenarios. That is the whole point when designing content. You clearly missed that.

Again, you are not locked out of anything on act 6 at least. If you are not prepared to do it then don't do it,and focus on other content
    I have 20 5* r5 and 5 6*r2 as stated earlier there is no content left to do apart from 100% Act 6 and working on Abyss.
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp then, that is a restriction. Here is Webster's definition “ a limiting condition or measure, especially a legal one.” I will concede that you shouldn’t use the same team for 100% but why should you be restricted from doing so?? What purpose does that serve? Adding challenge.... not really. Adding fun content.....definitely not. Enforcing that you need to have a crazy sized roster... bingo
  • Options
    Pizzabeat said:

Bottom line, if you’re F2P and want to progress in the game, it’s going to be a grind. Will you be able to progress as quickly as others that spend? Definitely not.

Put in the time you can and progress naturally. Once you stop chasing the carrot stick to keep up with others, the game can become fun again.

Sincerely,

- A Fellow F2Per

The grind should be about getting a diverse roster to r5 to tackle the content not months of arena for revives.

• Options
    Adding challenge is the correct answer. Whether it is well done or not, that's another topics.
    You don't need a "crazy sized roster". You need skills, knowledge, and a variety of champions to do so.
    If you are not ready, then don't do it. If you can't do it, then you are not ready yet.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The game is pretty fair in what it gives out for free without much effort.

Mid you have 20+ r5 and so many 6* Doing 2 hours in arena over 3 days will give u plenty of resources to complete content.

Accept the fact that those that pay can do stuff faster, same concept as buying crystals gets you more champs.

• Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    2 Options Available :

1. FTP ? You Need To Grind for units.
    (Arena,Monthly Quest Etc)

2. Whale ? : Spend money 😋
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    redm4n said:

@will-o-wisp then, that is a restriction. Here is Webster's definition “ a limiting condition or measure, especially a legal one.” I will concede that you shouldn’t use the same team for 100% but why should you be restricted from doing so?? What purpose does that serve? Adding challenge.... not really. Adding fun content.....definitely not. Enforcing that you need to have a crazy sized roster... bingo

More like the understanding and skilled use of multiple champions with different playstyles.
  • Options
    Adding a restriction as act 6 does, does not add a challenge, it adds frustration and loss of players. Any you do need a crazy size roster to 100% that content. All the one off nodes restricts you from passing without the golden key, that is why I made the beat it with one team comment.
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Releasing a cavalier difficulty for event quest would solve so many of the problems with the game. I'm assuming chapter 1 would have enemies roughly in the 15-20k range. Building up to 30-40k in chapter 3. Most people could probably push through the first 1 or 2 chapters and slowly build up to be able to beat all 3 chapters. This will allow people who are done with act 5, but don't care for the almost no pay-off revive fest of act 6, to accomplish something of worth without needing lots of revives.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Graydrox said:

Releasing a cavalier difficulty for event quest would solve so many of the problems with the game. I'm assuming chapter 1 would have enemies roughly in the 15-20k range. Building up to 30-40k in chapter 3. Most people could probably push through the first 1 or 2 chapters and slowly build up to be able to beat all 3 chapters. This will allow people who are done with act 5, but don't care for the almost no pay-off revive fest of act 6, to accomplish something of worth without needing lots of revives.

It would if they throw in some T5CC fragments
  • Options
    @_ASDF_ watch out.. they work for kabam
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

Taking the same pattern that uncollected event quest has act6 nodes, cavalier will have act7 nodes with probably many “fun and interactive“ combinations. So, don’t be so sure Cavalier difficulty won’t be a pay-off revive fest, even with a team of 5/65s 2/35s 😉
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

Adding challenge is the correct answer. Whether it is well done or not, that's another topics.
    You don't need a "crazy sized roster". You need skills, knowledge, and a variety of champions to do so.
    If you are not ready, then don't do it. If you can't do it, then you are not ready yet.

BS. You need a large roster. You can’t say your needs skill’ when 2-3 champs can successfully pull off each noded lane.

How much of act 6 have you completed? If it’s 100%... screen shot that lol
    As I said earlier, it's 100% on a free 2 play account. That isn't even near impossible to do, don't know why you would want a screenshot that you can get anywhere.
    I did a lot of revive farming, just that. No unit usage involved as well
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I think we all feel stuck at certain times. I have a great roster and i sometimes encounter a path i dont have a counter for in Act 6.... i end up feeling stuck, where I can't make it through with reasonable item usage. It's very frustrating not because i die... but because there is absolute BULLS*** going on in said fight...There have been times Ive been forced to push through those certain paths, and it feels very defeating.

I know people will say just wait for your counter, get better, dont use items, blah blah blah. Im not a god at this game, but consider myself decently skilled. Certain fights kick my butt, but i find a way around it. But this all stems from attack values being TOO INFLATED in Act 6. One example is the Adaptoid boss in 6.4.5, he literally has 39000 attack. 4 blocked hits on my Stealth Spiderman and hes dead? Really? 4 blocked hits while having 600k+ health and 39000 attack? Thats totally unreasonable and just not fun.

This is just one of the MANY MANY MANY examples of this kind of garbage littered in act 6.
  • Options
    Anyone that says they did 100% F2P, i show you either a liar or a cheater. The content is too set up for failure for that to be possible in this amount of time
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    redm4n said:

Anyone that says they did 100% F2P, i show you either a liar or a cheater. The content is too set up for failure for that to be possible in this amount of time

Units were grinded out through months of arena. 30+ R5s make the grind very easy and non time consuming. One round a day at night while watching television.

The content is too setup for failure FOR YOU.

I’m willing to put in effort to grind for gold, units, ISOs daily, on top of doing my job AND maintaining my house while having 2 kids.

If you don’t want to put in effort to progress faster in the game, that’s on you. If you wanna get past content without failure, then get soooo good that you don’t have to spend any resources on them.