**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

May 2020 Login Crystal Survey

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Question for those who have the 4/5* login crystal: Which rarity of Sunspot did you get from your crystal?

This is just to see the actual drop rates. There aren't any posted drop rates now and I can't remember if there ever were any or if I just assumed it was like a legendary crystal. Cheers!

Edit: Would be ideal for those who pulled 5* versions to post screenshots or even videos.

May 2020 Login Crystal Survey 251 votes

4*
97%
winterthurLogarooGamerMarkjv81Kaycg1Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69BashlordDrZolasamalasravanSnizzbarSuperChronaSeverus35Timone147sfu_koraxLewisTheLlamaFabiusBRPublic_Menacehunter2377 244 votes
5*
2%
BendyMorpheus_123DarkEternityWarlockdaRobotMusikmenFluffy_pawsBrou 7 votes

Comments

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    4*
    4*
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    4*
    The only 5* I’ve gotten was havok.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    4*
    I have never gotten an upper ranked star character out of login crystals since they started. Ironically though this round the 4* is the one I don’t have. Already had a 5* and 6* duped sunspot and didn’t realize I didn’t have a 4* until I pulled him out of this crystal
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    4*

_ASDF_ said:

I once got a 4*, when it could’ve been a 3*. Closest I’d ever gotten. 🤣

They won’t post drop rates. It’s got to be abysmal. .01%. And it’s just for a 5*. 🤷‍♂️

Well I got a 5* Version
    Noone's saying it's impossible to pull the higher version. This is just to let the community see something that's at least close to the actual drop rates.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    4*
    Still yet to pull the higher rarity from a login crystal, have got every one since inception.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    4*
    Currently 1 out of 52. That’s nice.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    4*
    Never pulled a 4* when they were doing 3* as the norm, haven’t pulled a 5* since the calendar buff. I don’t believe it’s actually possible at this point.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    4*
    Several months back I posted in my teams chat that it must be my lucky day because I finally pulled a 4* from the login...my very first. Then someone burst my bubble and told me they changed it to 4* and 5* instead of 3/4 🤦‍♂️
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    4*
    I’ve seen posts like these in the past and most have ranged from about 1-3% saying they got the 5*. If that helps at finding the odds at all lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    i got the three star version
  • i got the 3 star
  • 111ERIK111111ERIK111 Posts: 5
    edited May 2020
    4*
    “Well I got a 5*” WarlockdaRobot

Ok Karen... I used to smoke and never got cancer clearly it doesn’t cause cancer right? No one is saying it’s impossible to get a 5* they are saying it’s horribly bad chances. Like yours at prom.

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    4*

Ok Karen... I used to smoke and never got cancer clearly it doesn’t cause cancer right? No one is saying it’s impossible to get a 5* they are saying it’s horribly bad chances. Like yours at prom.

Wow that was a total cringe fest 😐
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    4*
    When it was 3 and 4 I always got the 3 star, now I only get the 4 star
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    edited May 2020
    4*
    In 4 years of playing not once have I ever pulled the higher star champ from a login crystal
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Oh shush, it was a joke. And I’m not even going to prom. Now get out of here.
    we can go to prom as friends
  • Peps69Peps69 Posts: 12
    4*