**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want my champion recharge back right now.Is this a joke.

2»

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    live with it. u got more champs. do it with them. stop crying over a game. the game isnt Life
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You know it is against the forum rules to make an alt account to get out of jail right

As far as I know having 3 accounts is not illegal I made post everyone said you can multiple accounts.

Read number 11
    I think its referring to no more than 1 forum account for each in game account. I think you are allowed to have an account on the forum to go along with each endgame account, could be wrong though.
    It’s just 1 forum account overall, I made one from an alt account in game a while back and it got banned pretty quickly, don’t know why other alts don’t get banned as fast as that one though for other people who are jailed
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

I am really really I am hardly controlling my anger let's get this over with no discussion.Just asking my champion recharge right now.

As you can see I clicked on find partner and it says zone has started.But somehow I am not in zone.He is continuously saying take down node 3 but I don't even know that zone has even started so I went back to check.

Somehow zone has started but I am still finding a partner.And ye s y I ternet connection is working great.Adter waiting for so many time so I finally had to quit.

And this happens to my champions.

I had this bug happen to me yesterday, not showing me added to the Incursion even tho my partner said he saw me added. I restarted the game and then it worked.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Let's ignore the forum Justice warriors and focus on the main issue
    I'd hate for this bug to reoccur on my end
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Claire, colossus,Doom,omega,blade,voodoo all these beefy rank up champions are now in cool down.And now what should I do
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Of course Kabam wont refund you. I guarantee it.

The only way you can single handedly change Kabams mind is if you have a very popular youtube channel and talk about this...other than that, take a number...