**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elsa Bloodstone needs your attention

AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
Hey guys
Talking about skill class, I know most of people would put Nick Fury and Ægon on top of the list. And I believe some people even don’t remember there’s a very underrated skill champion in the game, which is Elsa bloodstone. I’m a big fan of her personally, she is very fun to play. Decent damage, evade, evade counter, science slayer, satisfying play style. She is god tier in my book, I just don’t figure out why Seatin regards her as a Demi god, which is fine. I just wanna know what you guys think about her, your comments are very appreciated.

Elsa Bloodstone needs your attention 144 votes

She is god tier
33%
JadedWayntosNuclekerrAlex13369RotellyKayser2705ShadowstrikeThatGuyYouSaw235A l p h aHaamertailMaxtheSilentStarKillerVIILegendboy2411zeezee57superiorssvpSmashCanrdboy36RezzyReznorRamadaX_Factor_Agent 48 votes
She is Demi god tier
44%
SBundyBearTimone147Erza_ScarletzuffyAzKicker316JP1119R41nb0wm4g1cTerraSolrac_2Lvernon15Mqc19CliffordcanMenkentDipseyTaZ_4178ReferenceStagedear85Lmao10or_StrongCats4life 64 votes
She is meh
11%
Forward_ASDF_BrokenLordRaymond3AleorpigupompomQuattrucciElibudKalantakKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusAmandaapgIronGladiator22Soyheyor12322piløtsAlmccarthy 16 votes
I don’t know anything about her
11%
GamerSIlverProfessorKDoggg2017Mhd20034NojokejaymKisHinColonaut123Justcause102srwghostStevieManWondermrcyrclevertiGoCtfz35TheBestinTuakau9832057573WarlockdaRobot 16 votes

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    She is god tier
    Have her as my first and only six star, the burst damage with all 6 busted rebuffs is killer once you get the precision and the cruelty, the evade countering is nice along with the DOT damage.

Oh and don't get us started on how she does on defence with double edge
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    She is god tier
    I love mine. Will r4 her when I can, but atm I use her for fun (arena, middle tier questing). The degen with suicides is nice.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Agreed, she is underrated and right behind the elite champs in skill class. I have her top 5 in he skill class, on level/tier with Killmonger and Gwenpool, right behind NF and Aegon.

The evade counter is great sneaky utility. Also her ability to proc non-damaging debuffs and convert to precision or cruelty is super useful. Nodes/lanes like power sting or close encounters and many other she eats up. Champs who place weakness or armor breaks just boost her damage. She's great.

Wish her sp3 had a bit more oomph or utility, haven't found much use for it yet. And she's a little squishy if she does get tagged.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    She is god tier

Hey guys
    Talking about skill class, I know most of people would put Nick Fury and Ægon on top of the list. And I believe some people even don’t remember there’s a very underrated skill champion in the game, which is Elsa bloodstone. I’m a big fan of her personally, she is very fun to play. Decent damage, evade, evade counter, science slayer, satisfying play style. She is god tier in my book, I just don’t figure out why Seatin regards her as a Demi god, which is fine. I just wanna know what you guys think about her, your comments are very appreciated.

I pulled Elsa from her pre-release bundle on my birthday. This was when I had a very weak 5* roster. She quickly became an MVP and helped me reach uncollected. She doesn't have a ton of utility , and her damage isn't insane but she consistently deals solid damage very quickly. I honestly get why she's not "God tier" in some people's opinion but she's a solid and fun champ without doubt.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    She is god tier
    I pulled her as my second 6* and I am SOOO glad I did. She has a fun play style and all of her specials have utilities. I haven’t looked up the “right” way to play her so sometimes I’ll though the sp1 but I like to expend all my buster debuffs then, recharge them as I go into an sp2. This gets about 8-10 on at same time, as I crit I look at the enemy health bar vanish LoL 😂

Edit: glad their is a community out their that enjoys Elsa as much as I do. 😁
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    She is god tier
    I just pulled a 4-5 skill gem from v3 and I'm torn between stealth suit or elsa. Already have fury (r5 sig 180) & aegon (r5 sig 200)
    She is god tier

My one weakness!
  • She is Demi god tier
    she's not bad, but I would rank up someone like gwenpool over her
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    She’s outstanding running suicides on defense lol. That’s all I know though.
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    She is god tier
    I finally found the Elsa fan club. Got my 6* Elsa from a cav crystal. Took her to rank 2 over all my other 5* I could've maxed.
    Behemoth busters make her like rulk, the evade and free combo you get and lastly she shuts evaders with coldsnap.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    She is god tier
    I love my 4* elsa and I'm hoping to pull a 5*
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    My one problem with Elsa is that she has no bleed resistance with her degen. So if you want to utilize that degen, sometimes you will take more damage with bleed than the degen on the other person
    Have her as a 4* and 5*, took her to rank 2 respectively, yet she's starting to be a bench-warmer. I have blade already and I odn't really need another skill, so she sits there now.
    I think she is appropriately rated right now, maybe a tier higher would be better, but god tier for skill is set in stone honestly
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Only ikow don’t make he bleed without mutant
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    Welcome to Elsa fan club guys
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got her as a 5* but haven't got the time/means to rank her up or study her.

I do see a lot of potential, but she seems to get a lot from her sig.
    edited May 2020
    She is god tier
    She’s great without her sig but I don’t entirely know what her sig is

Edit: just looked it up and she should do just fine without it. 😁

I got her as a 5* but haven't got the time/means to rank her up or study her.

I do see a lot of potential, but she seems to get a lot from her sig.

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    She is god tier
    Look what I just pulled, super happy RN