Options

MCOC is Pretty Great

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
I know 2020 has been a pretty rough year for many players and that a lot of us have our fair share of complaints about the game. While all that is valid and MCOC is still far from a perfect game there's still so much about the game that I love and I just wanted to share that with you guys.

New Champs
I know slot of people are underwhelmed by the characters released in 2020 but I personally love them. There haven't been any game breaking, beyond God tier characters release but I think that ok. If every character was as powerful as aegon and corvus the game would be kind of broken. All the characters are good and usable and even more they're so unique and fun. All the new characters have their own quirks and playstyles, their own abilities, and I think any of them would be good first pulls for new and progressing players. Also, Kabam does an incredible job at making the champions look amazing, all of them visually are a treat to watch and play. So while none of the new champs are on par with aegon and doom, I still think they are great additions to the game and really diversify the roster of champs.

Content and Events
The new monthly content has also been incredible. There has been an abundance of rewards from the side events. Especially the mole man expositions, squirrel store, and the Sorcerer Supreme/Storm event. There was also content like Abyss which has a huge win for endgame players and I can't wait to go into in the future. Also there's still so much content coming up that I'm looking forward too. Cavalier monthly difficulty and variant 5 can't come soon enough and will offer great rewards and more content. Additionally, all the up and coming side event if they follow the years current trend should be fun and offer great rewards. As for content like Act 6 and 7 I think it's great Kabam is adressing the content and I can't wait to see what they do about it.

The Community
If nothing else, the MCOC community is one of the best parts about the game. I love talking to people on the forums, on streams, and in alliances. Especially now I feel the community is really connected to try and make the game improve. It's a great to see how we can all band together to work for change. The community is also what keeps the game fun. Watching streams and talking to people is as interesting as it's ever been.

Anyways those are just a few thing I've enjoyed about the game. If there's something you like about the game I didn't mention let me know I would love to hear it. Have a good day :).

Comments

• Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    So many issues haven’t been addressed, new notes for June update is severely lacking. To each is own but my gut tells me you are playing at a much lower level then the veterans and trust me when I tell you kabam has a lot of work to do.
  • Options
    I understand everyone's frustrations. I know the problems people are facing. However, I am still enjoying this game whenever I turn it on. Granted I play the game casually, however I still put much time into the game. I am cavelier, and understand the struggle of act 6 and it's specific needs.If you were angered by this post for some reason that's fine, just click off. I just wanted to share something about the game I felt was important, but we don't have to agree so if you for some reason don't want to here about positive thoughts on the game don't hate on people who do just move on and live your own life. Don't mean to sound defensive or aggressive just trying to clarify
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Satire is one of my favorite genres of comedy.

I agree. Satire and Sarcasm are personal favourites. They seem to be frowned upon by mods due to comment deleting however.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

It is the best game on mobiles. Believe me, I look for an alternative on weekly basis :D

The frustrations come from the micro-transaction / gacha system which is a staple of every single game now. Other than that this game is pretty good.

I've also looked for other mobile games and can't find one to invest in, always makes me a bit sad.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

_ASDF_ said:

Satire is one of my favorite genres of comedy.

I agree. Satire and Sarcasm are personal favourites. They seem to be frowned upon by mods due to comment deleting however.
    the mods don’t like anything that isn’t actual well meant mod praising.