**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THE REASONS I LOVE MCOC!!!!(ready to be thrashed by endgamers)

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Why i love mcoc:

1) content is updated monthly
2)we get appreciation gifts
3)control are simple and later are build upon
4)has as beautiful and helpful community
5)it can be completed without spending a penny( even if it takes grinding and effort)
6) has neat graphics
7)gives us chance to team with other summoners in modes like incursions
8) U can easily get premium currency like units from arenas
9)has a great storyline
10) a large collection of unique champs

To make it clear, i know that gold drought is real and their are many issues endgamers are facing which i dont understand as i am not an endgamer myself. All that i said is based on my experience till now, my journey in mcoc has been wonderful till now.

It hurts me how players keep criticising the game without giving a deep thought. we should understand that server are crashing frequently because most of people are sitting at home as of now. In my opinion players should keep patience and wait to see whats devs have to offer, i thnk there a lot going on about improvising the game.

use this thread to post reasons why you love this game.At the same time i would love hear problems u guys are having with it

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Plantesan said:

Started for the game, sticking around for the squad. That’s the last true reason why the game is “meh to ok”

can u be more specific?
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    I love the gameplay, but i don't like a lot of the game build around it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Tevepata said:

The base idea of the game is amazing, but the whole thing is just like a horrible marriage with a demanding woman. You invest a lots of time and money and you do not get anything back to enjoy.

Sexist much?
    Tevepata said:

The base idea of the game is amazing, but the whole thing is just like a horrible marriage with a demanding woman. You invest a lots of time and money and you do not get anything back to enjoy.

i sort of agree with you
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @CaptainPoll I agree with you in so many ways. My first two years of the game was a wonderful ride. I still enjoy a lot of it but am also deeply frustrated with other things these days.
    As your nr5.... yes to certain Point. But after that.... not so much
    Snurris said:

@CaptainPoll I agree with you in so many ways. My first two years of the game was a wonderful ride. I still enjoy a lot of it but am also deeply frustrated with other things these days.
    As your nr5.... yes to certain Point. But after that.... not so much

i maybe ur right, actually idk about later content but till uc it was 100% f2p for me
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    There are still loads of reasons to love the game. I think that it was Seatin’s video last month that just made people realise that niggling feeling in the back of their head that it could be so much better. Rather than ‘that’s just how it is’ I think a lot of players, myself included, started to ask the question why.

Anyway, for me, the gameplay is very well done - there’s some fantastic fights and quests in the game. The champions and their animations look awesome, there are regular updates and it’s free.

There are plenty of changes I’d like but as this is a + thread I’ll save my soap box for a other day!
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    edited May 2020
    The only thing i hate about this game is
    the ducking rng
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Reasons why I still play

Addicted to playing this game.

It’s just so damn simple.

I completely disagree with new content monthly. If they reset the first ever EQ and we had to explore that again monthly ....same thing as what they’re doing now. Same thing over and over. Same with arena, incursions that “refresh” every 5 days.

everything is repetitive

Everything is repetitive
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    The game is far from perfect but it's still an amazing game i agree with @Mauled that Seatin did spark that why question and we all realized this game as so much more potential.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★

Why i love mcoc:

To make it clear, i know that gold drought is real and their are many issues endgamers are facing which i dont understand as i am not an endgamer myself. All that i said is based on my experience till now, my journey in mcoc has been wonderful till now.

It hurts me how players keep criticising the game without giving a deep thought. we should understand that server are crashing frequently because most of people are sitting at home as of now. In my opinion players should keep patience and wait to see whats devs have to offer, i thnk there a lot going on about improvising the game.

Couple big misses here. Specifically in regards to end game players:

1. The game doesn’t exist without them - they pioneer, build guides extra content via YouTube etc
    2. Are the guinea pigs when it comes to new champions and challenges
    3. And most important they are the game economy! In other words without then the game goes broke and all those things you love come to a hault.

Arguing the above is naive. Kabam is a business, I get that. Part of being a good business is listening to what the consumer wants so you can give them what you want.

Not understanding that and making posts like think spreads the fallacy Kabam is preying on.
    edited May 2020
    Mqc19 said:

Why i love mcoc:

Couple big misses here. Specifically in regards to end game players:

1. The game doesn’t exist without them - they pioneer, build guides extra content via YouTube etc
    2. Are the guinea pigs when it comes to new champions and challenges
    3. And most important they are the game economy! In other words without then the game goes broke and all those things you love come to a hault.

Arguing the above is naive. Kabam is a business, I get that. Part of being a good business is listening to what the consumer wants so you can give them what you want.

Not understanding that and making posts like think spreads the fallacy Kabam is preying on.
    Wait a second, i clearly said that as i am not an endgamer its beyond my scope to understand their condition and hence wont make any point against or for them,i never criticised them or anything. I cant understand what point ur trying to make bro
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Tevepata said:

Sexist much?
    oh c'mon
    It's pretty sexist. Lol.