**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5 Unit deal

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello Dwellers of the Under Universe or maybe over which ever.

How do you feel paying €£$150 for 10% T5CC
And..
£€$100 for 1 x T2A.

Would love to hear your opinion.

And im discounting T5BFs as i get them from Glory and many of us have T5BC in our stock. Even if you was to include the Few K T5BFs then by all means you can it doesn't make it look any better.

Dr Luciano

Comments

• GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Ripped offf
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

So don't buy it. Do we need to do this Everytime there's an offer?

Yes, because hopefully someone in their marketing team is getting the community feedback to backup why people aren't buying their "EXCLUSIVE" deals.....
    Not buying speaks volumes as that's what targeted marketing does. Most of these offers like this is the equivalent of sticking your toes in the water to feel the temperature.

The first offer is over triple the amount of resources compared to what it was for sale for money which was 4500 T5B, 1 T2A and 200k gold and that was $49. This one is 15k T5B. Still not worth it for me to buy it though or even consider it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    people seem to not understand that when you create a video game to play, developers and companies are first looking for people's TIME. that must first be given and it is the first thing sought after so to suggest that it's only "time" spent to grind arena or milestones for units and that it holds no value next to money is a very basic way of looking at things. (and i am not pointing to anyone in this thread but rather in general when I see the comment)

yes it is a money quest but the single most valuable currency is time. if this game fails to be worth anyone's time, it dies. because time spent is money spent. this offer does nothing to show value in a person's time it would take to "not spend money and get the units".

when i look at deals, they have to be a direct value comparison to time spent. like these Act rewards and such ... the rewards received were not worth the TIME it took to complete them and definitely not the money some spent. but people are in a fit over things like this because the time they've put into it, just isn't being respected or valued.

if you throw in some guaranteed champs etc in stuff or complete T5C then people would be less inclined to turn their noses up at offers because of the value in regards to their time would be comparable.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155

people seem to not understand that when you create a video game to play, developers and companies are first looking for people's TIME. that must first be given and it is the first thing sought after so to suggest that it's only "time" spent to grind arena or milestones for units and that it holds no value next to money is a very basic way of looking at things. (and i am not pointing to anyone in this thread but rather in general when I see the comment)

yes it is a money quest but the single most valuable currency is time. if this game fails to be worth anyone's time, it dies. because time spent is money spent. this offer does nothing to show value in a person's time it would take to "not spend money and get the units".

when i look at deals, they have to be a direct value comparison to time spent. like these Act rewards and such ... the rewards received were not worth the TIME it took to complete them and definitely not the money some spent. but people are in a fit over things like this because the time they've put into it, just isn't being respected or valued.

if you throw in some guaranteed champs etc in stuff or complete T5C then people would be less inclined to turn their noses up at offers because of the value in regards to their time would be comparable.

This guy gets it
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Who even puts together these deals? All of these deals from the last week have been utter ****.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    $50 curated champ crystal offers, a fix for the Spidey evade-while-parrying mechanic via a soon-to-be-released new champ, more unit-purchasable stuff added to the Store...

...it’s almost like they heard the player base asking for ways to target subsets of champs, for improvements to old champs and for more useful resources in the Store.

Of course, I think something may have been lost in the translation.

Dr. Zola
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

Shocking offer. What shocks me even more is their insensitivity to the needs of the player base. Frankly? I'm offended.

The notion of being offended about something that is offered for money, that isn't needed to live, baffles me. Do you freak out if you see a dealership offering nicer rims for 5 grade? How do you even survive thinking this way
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★

RookieXX said:

Shocking offer. What shocks me even more is their insensitivity to the needs of the player base. Frankly? I'm offended.

The notion of being offended about something that is offered for money, that isn't needed to live, baffles me. Do you freak out if you see a dealership offering nicer rims for 5 grade? How do you even survive thinking this way
    They live on outrage. It feeds the trolls.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Timone147 said:

It’s baffling. I know the “not all deals appeal to all player” but my account is the level this type of deal would be targeting. The value that some of these resources seem to be retaining versus in game economy deflation is shocking. Almost as the cost is suffering from inflation causing their value to go upz

No other opinion. I’m not a spender but I just cannot believe the offers lately.

When they say “not all deals appeal to all players”, I don’t think they mean that they expect most people at that level to buy them.

They do expect most people who buy crazy offers to buy more. Those are the “people” they appeal to.

You think every offer offered for lower members are automatic buys? It may be a good deal, doesn’t mean I’ll buy it just because it’s a good deal.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you have the right champs a completion run in the Abyss is cheaper. Exploring a Variant doesn't cost 4500 units. I literally can't imagine why anyone would waste units or money on these offers.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    -sixate- said:

If you have the right champs a completion run in the Abyss is cheaper. Exploring a Variant doesn't cost 4500 units. I literally can't imagine why anyone would waste units or money on these offers.

Could be you've already completed all that content and want to rank your champions. Like your 5th r3 6*...
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

RookieXX said:

Yeah of course I'd freak out! It's the basis of what is wrong with the global economy. Creating a* problem and then providing an unreasonably expensive solution for it. How do YOU survive with it?
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    They r trying to milk what they can before July 4th offer, because after that value resets for rank up items, and again Jan 1st., 2 1/2 years ago it cost $69.99 for 18k t2a shards
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Yeah of course I'd freak out! It's the basis of what is wrong with the global economy. Creating a* problem and then providing an unreasonably expensive solution for it. How do YOU survive with it?
    You are mad about inflation.....

RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Key word right there hombre .. you're perceptive
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Huh. I just don't buy it and keep playing the game. Key word: "Game".
    JollyHawk said:

RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Huh. I just don't buy it and keep playing the game. Key word: "Game".
    Alright man good for you keep at it
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Key word right there hombre .. you're perceptive
    I mean are you just constantly mad at the world then? Every time you get gas do you have to punch something being that it used to be like 5 cents a gallon at one point? New cars used to be $500 for the latest and greatest. Are you just constantly cussing inside your car? Assuming you're even old enough to drive.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

I just don't buy the $5000 rims or the $50000 artwork and survive just fine!
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I certainly wouldn't call it a "deal"