Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

T5 alliance war match, but we don’t have any global modifiers to activate

My alliance is matched in a T5 war currently, but we did not get the option to select a global defense modifier? Is this happening to other alliances? My fear is that what ever issue has caused this, isn’t across the board, and our opponents will have a global, while we will have none.

Comments

• Options
    NachtarNachtar Posts: 17
    See attached screen shot.
  • Options
    NachtarNachtar Posts: 17

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Isnt it supposed to work in aq
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★

Isnt it supposed to work in aq

No ther is defense tactic from tier5 to tier1
    And then there’s match a tier6 alliance so ther one tier6 map.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian
    Difficulty listed in blue, under “3 Battlegroups” indicates “HARD”, which is the Map for a Tier 6-9 war. Even though their alliance itself is a Tier-5 alliance, they matched against a Tier-6 Ally, and the “coin flip” that determined which Map it is played on must have come up as Tier-6 Map.
    Tier-6 war, so no Defense Tactics.

A Tier 4/5 War would show “Challenger” wording for difficulty map instead, I believe.