Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 6 100%

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
About how many units would it take to fully explore both 6.3 and 6.4?

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you take your time. You could do it in 0 units. Letting resources like revives and potions build (farming rol and event quests and solo events) if you want to finish ASAP could be like dude above said 10k units.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I can tell you ive spent around 3-4k units to 100% 6.1 and 6.2 and do another 30% in 6.3 and 6.4. Now I’m taking my time building resources before I tackle other stuff.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,072 ★★★★★
    having to even ask this question is a problem. Act 6 is just not a good experience right now. i'm on 6.3 like ... what is this shenanigans lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. It’s far to variable to make a random guess
    2. It looks like they might be toning it down so wait
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

1. It’s far to variable to make a random guess
    2. It looks like they might be toning it down so wait

Yes but how long 😅 I'm about to finish it soon just 15 paths left in 6.4 and if they tune down and send out some compensation it's welcome to start abyss 😅🤷‍♂️
    If you have 15 paths left go for it, it’s not in their 3 month plan so likely longer than that, I was talking to the op who from what I gathered hasn’t started exploring those chapters meaning he has 60 paths to do
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Depending on Roster, Patience, and Skill, between 0-10,000. I have the roster and skill for the most part (not the patience. In my defense I’m so so so bored in lockdown) and I have spent around 6K units so far on 6.3 and 6.4 I think. I only have 6 more paths left, so I think I’ll end up spending around 8-9K units maybe.
  • Options

Depending on Roster, Patience, and Skill, between 0-10,000. I have the roster and skill for the most part (not the patience. In my defense I’m so so so bored in lockdown) and I have spent around 6K units so far on 6.3 and 6.4 I think. I only have 6 more paths left, so I think I’ll end up spending around 8-9K units maybe.

I have a pretty well built roster and skill as well. I was thinking maybe 5k units total without buying energy refills

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I have a pretty well built roster and skill as well. I was thinking maybe 5k units total without buying energy refills

I think that’s doable. Part of the reason why I spend that amount so far is because I suck at inverse controls and the Mysterio and IMIW bosses in 6.3 took a lot of my units.
  • Options

I think that’s doable. Part of the reason why I spend that amount so far is because I suck at inverse controls and the Mysterio and IMIW bosses in 6.3 took a lot of my units.
    I have a warlock, he counters invert consoles

• Options
    edited May 2020

LOL!!!! Explore act 6 for 5k units...not unless you are literally the best to ever play this game.

I mean I did 6.1 and 6.2 itemless (besides the champion quest) and 3 quest in 6.3 mostly itemless (1 or 2 review per quest). And thanks for the correction in warlock.