**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login Calendar.

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
If I just logged in daily and claimed rewards but never actually played the game, it would take a little under three years to open a a 6* champion. Kabam really does spoil use with these generous offerings.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    "If I do nothing, I should still get good rewards." Yeah, okay. Entitled much?
  • why don't you actually complete story content and play the game? You'll get a 6 star a lot faster that way
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Guytennis said:

If I just logged in daily and claimed rewards but never actually played the game, it would take a little under three years to open a a 6* champion. Kabam really does spoil use with these generous offerings.

Really? Does Cavalier login calendar gives that?
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Isn’t that the purpose of the login calendar? Login and get a reward. Just like that. Nothing else required. I think that’s how it works. Otherwise you can complete act 6 and get your 5* nexus crystal which in my case included gambit, vulture and cyclops. (the 6* was jugs) Rewarding!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You don't need a login calendar to complete act 6. That is fake information, do a research on that subject
    Actually, it is hilarious to see Summoner posting they see a low level account with one 5* (awakened) and start thinking the account is suspicious.

You don't need a login calendar to complete act 6. That is fake information, do a research on that subject

You said I shouldn’t expect good stuff from login. I’m explaining to you that I don’t get stuff anywhere (including act 6). I’m not sure how you inferred I needed a login calendar to complete act 6. With your 8000 posts I thought you’d have a stronger understanding of the game. You also comment on all my posts. Weird. But I appreciate the attention.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Isn’t that the purpose of the login calendar? Login and get a reward. Just like that. Nothing else required. I think that’s how it works. Otherwise you can complete act 6 and get your 5* nexus crystal which in my case included gambit, vulture and cyclops. (the 6* was jugs) Rewarding!
    Yeah, the purpose is to get rewards, but not good ones necessarily.

You can't rely on the calendar to quickly progress as a player.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Act 6 has nothing to do with the login calendar, unless you progress to cavalier to change it.
    You are just giving non-sense excuses because you don't get what you want. That isn't a reason to post that here
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    edited May 2020
    People can be stubborn on here but the main point is that 300 6* shards a month is a joke. Should at least be 1,000. I’d rather have the 1,500 5* shards then 300 6*
    gianleo said:

So what the point of having a game account and never play? To collect free login stuff only?

I am thinking to start an account and just collect items without playing, of course, need to play a little till the level of being able to obtain the login calendar and see where the account goes.

Act 6 has nothing to do with the login calendar, unless you progress to cavalier to change it.
    You are just giving non-sense excuses because you don't get what you want. That isn't a reason to post that here

What’s the reason to post here?