**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 5 stars only 1 shall be the last standing. Come contribute....?

Thanks to the event thjs month i got 3 5 stars this week. They are

DOMINO

CABLE

and MOJO

who of these 3 is worth the investment to how far? I barely got uncollected if it helps. Thank you!

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    domino
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Domino. I have a maxed 4* of her and she is good, cable is not too bad not awsome but I think a little underated he as degen opponent which can be good. Don't know about mojo
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Domino is worth rank 5 unawakened...she's at or near the top of the mutant class and incredibly easy to play.
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    Anyone got info on mojo aside from juggs and loki hes my 3rd mistic
    Whats a good strategy for her ive used my other version only doing specials when i get lucky or opponent gets unlucky
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Like others are saying, Domino is the best champ to focus on first, with Mojo coming next. Cable isn’t really worth upgrading.

You asked for a rundown on Mojo, and basically unduped he is a decent bit worse, but still has some aight utility. He has a 1-buff nullify on his L1, big passive degen damage on L2. Your main goal is just to complete prompts, because those activate the anti life field, decreasing enemy buff duration significantly. When buffs expire they get degen and you get regen, so champs like Hyperion, KG, Groot, OML etc melt super fast due to the large amount of expiring buffs.

If he is duped, each fight pretty much you will start with a persistent follower +1 for each fight you have more than you started with at the end as you did at the beginning. So if you fail a prompt with 5 persistent charges, you won’t drop below 5, which is the number of followers with maximum benefits. Duped also gives him a massive fury while the ALF is up, which is where his damage actually picks up.

Gosh I hate how I explained that. Just look up a “mojo explained in 6 minutes” or something on YouTube. They do a way better job.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Dom Dom. She's going to help you the most at that stage.
    @Hammerbro_64 a little late in reading your comment but damn good sh** man thanks for that info. Really appreciate it . I like reading reading first than watch examples so big thanks. Now i understand why the ALF wasnt making sense to me. I was taking mojo against opponents who carried no buffs now i know. Thanks man.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Glad I could help!