**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Next Gold related bug! Insufficient Gold for Masteries

Hey all, hey Kabam,

I just realized the Gold issue also affects my masteries. I was about to change them but now cannot spend any Mastery Points because of the "insufficient Gold" error message similar to what happened yesterday in the arena.

I hope you can fix this soon as well because after i cleared my Masteries I can hardly play at all with any points spent :-(

Ubersheep

Comments

• UbersheepUbersheep Member Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike Can you please have a look into this? I feel highly disadvantaged in the arenas because I get much lower scores after I've lost my masteries. I would feel very bad if I would not get in the top 10% because of this! Thanks a lot.
  • BossmanBossman Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue.. insufficeint funds to reapply masteries.. So I thought I'll open some arena crystals and maybe I can use the newly awarded gold until they get on top of the bug.. Nope I was able to purchase the crystals with battlechips, but when I press open I get an error message, and crystals are gone with no reward from them.. I'm not worried about 20k bc, and I'm not that worried about arena points, but I can't even help my team win a war or play aq effectively without masteries at all... I sent a ticket to kabam, will get back to you 1 business day.. Well that makes about 3 days without being able to play