**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ever seen a diablo do a nearly 1 million damage special 2

Comments

• Options
    Swedeah makes great vids on diablo, but I haven't seen 1 mil yet
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

you’re definitely having waaayyyy too much fun with this rank up

They deserve it for such a bold rankup. It's respectable that they dared to do this
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That’s pretty nuts.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    To be fair he does have his uses here. But then how many other does he have? It’s really cool to see him cheese a fight like that but Ronan/sym supreme/longshot/BWCV would also absolutely cheese a fight where the opponent has over 100 buffs. And out of those even Ronan is used more frequently than Diablo. Awesome vid anyways
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Longshot would have ended that fight with 1 sp2, the health would have just blinked out
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

TP33 said:

To be fair he does have his uses here. But then how many other does he have? It’s really cool to see him cheese a fight like that but Ronan/sym supreme/longshot/BWCV would also absolutely cheese a fight where the opponent has over 100 buffs. And out of those even Ronan is used more frequently than Diablo. Awesome vid anyways

Ronan wouldn’t in this fight as she shrugs all debuffs instantly and don’t know how bwcv cheeses a fight like this?
    her buff immunity ig. Diablo does seem like a fun option. Have you tested him out against 6.3 CAIW?
  • Options
    Knation said:

Longshot would have ended that fight with 1 sp2, the health would have just blinked out

He wouldn’t have I don’t think buffs have to be prevented after his fate seal right?
    His fate seal stops buffs and inflicts incinerate for each buff
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

TP33 said:

Ronan wouldn’t in this fight as she shrugs all debuffs instantly and don’t know how bwcv cheeses a fight like this?
    Ronan still would have a huge attack boost, 1400 per buff for max sig r5. With 100 furies that would be 140k attack
  • Options

Knation said:

He wouldn’t have I don’t think buffs have to be prevented after his fate seal right?
    Also his sp2 inflicts incinerate for each buff and she had 101 buffs that’s instant ko
  • Options
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Checking his incinerate damage on auntmai I don’t think he would have one shot her
    Each incinerate does 2600 4160 adjusted for suicides let’s say 5000 because of class advantage as well so would have done like 500k damage unless I’m missing something in his kit
    Sorry forgot how it accounts for crit damage rating so would have been like 1 million as well
    What fight is this
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Knation said:

Knation said:

Checking his incinerate damage on auntmai I don’t think he would have one shot her
    Each incinerate does 2600 4160 adjusted for suicides let’s say 5000 because of class advantage as well so would have done like 500k damage unless I’m missing something in his kit
    Sorry forgot how it accounts for crit damage rating so would have been like 1 million as well
    What fight is this
    labyrinth kamala