**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R5 First?

JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
I have just completed Act 5 for the first time last week. At the moment. I am focusing on trying to Explore Act 5.

I just aquired the 2nd T5 basic needed to R5 a 5*. Who should I rank up?

I've been thinking it will be Doom but I don't know how useful he will be moving forward.
Even if I get a good 6* for my first one (in about 2 months at my current rate) I expect my 5*s will still be my primary focus for quite a while.

I have Skill/Science/Cosmic AG available, if that could be relevant to your answer.

Who to R5 First? 14 votes

Doom
100%
Samuel030sKamikaze_TurtleWarBros23BrokenPeterQuillLordRaymond3Notsavage19AnthinhoLeoCruzBidzy7FlashSpideySparx265Xguard77Rice26 14 votes
Archangel
0%
Medusa
0%
Magik
0%
Other - Please provide Suggestion
0%
Wait for 6*
0%

Comments

• Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Doom
    Doom will probably never lose his use if you know how to play him, even in act 6
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Update:
    Thank you to all who answered. Clearly Doom was the way to go. I did end up following the advice given and surprisingly (with the help of R5 Doom) have pushed my way the whole way up to 6.1.5 in a very short span.

I also managed to get my 6* sooner than expected and it was Mr. F. I have had many regrets with ranking champs in the past. I am happy to say this will definitely not be one of those cases.